Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Republican Desperation Grows as Benghazi Backfires and Scandal Talk Fizzles

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

General Petrauus testified that the CIA's initial talking points included a reference to Al Qaeda involvement. This was distributed to multiple agencies including the White House. The reference to Al Qaeda was removed by someone and the White House peddled the false youtube video story.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

General Petrauus testified that the CIA's initial talking points included a reference to Al Qaeda involvement. This was distributed to multiple agencies including the White House. The reference to Al Qaeda was removed by someone and the White House peddled the false youtube video story.

Here is a list on intelligence agencies in the U.S. below. Did only the C.I.A think it was Al Qaeda? I could see the White House removing that it is Al Qaeda until more of this country's intelligence agencies agreed. Not a conspiracy. Likely waiting for more infromation. If more the agencies said the same thing, I will likely change my mind.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country

The President keeps trying to avoid responsibility by saying that the White House was only passing on the information provided by the CIA. General Petraeus is directly contradicting the White House spin.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does not the CIA gather intelligence from all of those agencies? Or is the term "Central" misleading. Stop burring your head in the sand. Plus that the CIA was present on location.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

Does not the CIA gather intelligence from all of those agencies? Or is the term "Central" misleading. Stop burring your head in the sand. Plus that the CIA was present on location.

All of the agencies do not communicate well with each other. This is why Bush tried to make Homeland Security. Yes, central is misleading.

Initial reports about incidents in everyday life are misleading. Think about witnesses at a traffic accident. The story is differnt from every person. Waiting for more conformation is smart, not misleading.
    Last edited by drtom2005; 11-17-2012 at 08:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The President keeps trying to avoid responsibility by saying that the White House was only passing on the information provided by the CIA. General Petraeus is directly contradicting the White House spin.

I'm glad someone is still worried about it. John McCain and friends sure aren't.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Several pionts to this whole situations

First- The Republicans wait to pin this on the President...The President IN MY OPINION has no wrong doing- The time tables i have read show they acted after the attacks-which are too late

Second- NO ONE in any Federal Agency thought there would be no actions on Sept 11th? Really? There is no finger pointing in this...Every single person who have input to this failed to do something before hand...

Third- This is John McCain last run to have his name cemented to something. He has become so irrelevant it is almost funny to hear his press comments as of late.

This is all politics! On both sides and it needs to end. Just know someone will be fired over this issue. Just as someone should have been fired after 9/11 attacks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country

All of the agencies do not communicate well with each other. This is why Bush tried to make Homeland Security. Yes, central is misleading.

Initial reports about incidents in everyday life are misleading. Think about witnesses at a traffic accident. The story is differnt from every person. Waiting for more conformation is smart, not misleading.

I agree. If the account was so confusing though, why would the administration be so emphatic that the video caused the attack and that it was absolutely not terrorism?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I agree. If the account was so confusing though, why would the administration be so emphatic that the video caused the attack and that it was absolutely not terrorism?

Because the media demands instant gratification.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast