Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

sticker price of... $1,500

It used to be listed on ebay at $1,250 but went unsold with 3 offers, wonder what the offers were that he turned them down?

I just wish I had the funds, I'd kill to have that kind of card in my Wings PC.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

That is the sickest howe piece I have ever seen on a card.....crazy!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bimola's Items on eBay

I was one of those offers and it was strong but not near $1250. Tried to work out a trade with the LCS owner but couldn't make it work. I will say, he's a good person to deal with but unfortunately he was not anxious to move the card (nor would I be). I'm still thinking about it tho.....!! :)

It used to be listed on ebay at $1,250 but went unsold with 3 offers, wonder what the offers were that he turned them down?

I just wish I had the funds, I'd kill to have that kind of card in my Wings PC.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Gorgeous card...!
    But not a chance that the card will be going for +$1000, no matter how stunning card is because the manufacturer of the card is none less than Panini, sadly but true.

$500-$800 just sounds more fair just according the very very bad resale value Panini cards got.
    Just imagine if it was Upperdeck who did the card so +$2500 in a blink for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bimola's Items on eBay

That was exactly where I was at with it. The Howe Limited Logos card from 06-07 (?) goes for well over $1000 and I'm fairly certain I've heard of sales closer to $2k. This card is as nice but.....not Upper Deck. Still, $1250 seems in the ball park for a Howe auto/ emblem regardless of the manufacturer (assuming they are credible). I'm curious to see if it will sell.

Gorgeous card...!
    But not a chance that the card will be going for +$1000, no matter how stunning card is because the manufacturer of the card is none less than Panini, sadly but true.

$500-$800 just sounds more fair just according the very very bad resale value Panini cards got.
    Just imagine if it was Upperdeck who did the card so +$2500 in a blink for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

wow beauty of a card
    id pay $900 if i even had that money..
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12