Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

You mentioned two way of entrering cards but on the cardset page there is a third way, the fast entry page, there is a link on top right of the cardset page. Mainly this list only number of cards and each time you click a number it will up the quantity by one. Those are the three way to add cards. It's not possible to use the check box on inventory item that does not exist because all action are base on unique inventory numbers. When I list a card set, I read really two tables. The card table and for each entry I look at the inventory table to see if I have a matching entry of yours. If not then no check box will show. The reason is that I can't perform action based on both tables. I need to pick either one. This is because to each check box, the unique inventory number is attach to it and then the selected action tell me what to perform for each entry. Since cards you have no entry have no unique inventory number I can't perform action on these. If I would attach the unique card number then I could not perform action base on the inventory table. I could add cards but would not know if you have any or perform delete action or other action. SO no this is not possible via check box at the current time with the current code. But try the fast entry page, work well just to add cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just added a bunch of cards I have multiples of for a base set that I would like to sell or trade, but when I click on the sell option it asks for the sell values of each card. I don't know what the sell values are so is there any way that sell values could be added in automatically when adding the card to a list?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

The SCF store is closed so of you want to sell cards use the sell forum here on SCF.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See AAL326's Items on eBay

I am using Inventory for my Marino collection... adding just Marino... have over 700 entered but when I view my inventory only 4 are shown.... ??????

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Please post more information like full player name and the sports he plays in. Might have to do with player indexing. But I need the full info to look it up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See AAL326's Items on eBay

@ CoolHand... found the problem.. ME.. was looking at wrong list.. it was still wrong ( cards for trade ) but I deleted all of them and it is fine now...my inventory is correst...tks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm Tring to do my Mark Grace PC inventory here but I can not figure it out .. I have 3 donruss 1988 #40 cards one is in my pc and the other 2 are inventoried here .. how do you get just 1 card in your pc inventory ? Keeping the other 2 in your regular inventory ??
    lmk Steve

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I'm Tring to do my Mark Grace PC inventory here but I can not figure it out .. I have 3 donruss 1988 #40 cards one is in my pc and the other 2 are inventoried here .. how do you get just 1 card in your pc inventory ? Keeping the other 2 in your regular inventory ??
    lmk Steve

Inventory entry is made as one entry per unique cards so it's not possible if you have three of the same card to put them PC and trader since it's only one entry in the database and the quantity field is only a interger to keep track how many you have.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How can you give a condition for cards in your inventory?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    See 713mvp's Items on eBay

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast