Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do not buy from rice230 on eBay. Reasons in thread.

Thanks
    Last edited by hammybone; 03-14-2013 at 02:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See evanm55's Items on eBay

One thing I would note, is to give the seller a little bit of time. These cards nd on Thursday evening in Michigan which is eastern standard time, at around 7:45 pm (listing says 4:45 pst). I believe there are no longer shipping pickups on Saturday (Unless express or priority) and definitely none on Sunday. With the weekend excluded today would be 2 business days since the item ended. Give it a little time and be patient. He/she may have been out of town for the weekend. The seller does have 100% positive feedback.

Just my advice.
    Last edited by evank55; 03-11-2013 at 03:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

I would wait a little longer. From what I've read so far, the seller doesn't appear to have done anything really wrong. 4 dollars is probably not that high priority for this guy. He also has over 2000 feedback at 100%. Have a little patience and if he doesn't get back to you in say a week then just file a paypal claim.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Should have read the description in regards to the Davis x 6. Give the seller some more time, it's not much to scam you on and I'm sure they'll give you a refund.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your info. AndyG23 I knew it was my mistake. I wanted a refund but told them they could ship them out. They said they'd give me a refund.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks
    Last edited by hammybone; 03-14-2013 at 02:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See realcommodities's Items on eBay

Finally got the refund. After 4 days neutral experience.

So you're leaving a neutral because you had to wait 4 days for a refund? Looks like you asked for the refund on a weekend and now on Wednesday the funds hit your paypal - you do realize that refunds can take a few days to show up right?

Your entire transaction took 4 business days, 7 days total - you need to have a little more patience.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

So you're leaving a neutral because you had to wait 4 days for a refund? Looks like you asked for the refund on a weekend and now on Wednesday the funds hit your paypal - you do realize that refunds can take a few days to show up right?

Your entire transaction took 4 business days, 7 days total - you need to have a little more patience.....

I agree personally.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will leave positive but it was a neutral experience.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See beller20nba's Items on eBay

Neutral experience?! If there was someone to blame in this transaction it would be you to be completely honest. You pulled the quick trigger on an auction you didnt read carefully, and then after two days you already start complaining it hasnt been shipped out yet? It clearly states shipped out within one business day USUALLY (emphasis on the last word). That could also mean in some occasions it takes two days, which would mean monday would have been the next option to ship. But by that time you had already sent 3 messages on when you will be getting a refund.
    To be honest if you are that impatient it would make me weary of trading/selling to you whether it be eBay or on the forums.

And now on top of that you are trying to make a top rated seller with highest buyer ratings look bad and trying to convince other members not to buy from that person, while it was your fault this deal went south! Classless act if you ask me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast