Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for info on Panini Private Signings

Ok from what I can see these cards cover multiple products Crown, pinnacle, certified, titanium. I have been looking for info on the 3rd version of the Landeskog private signings the one where he has his stick across the back of his shoulders. I've only seen 2 surface, one on the bay and one in someones PC.

Couldn't find it listed in Beckett online, wonderinf if its SP, SSP, has Panini given any indication of the #'s of these actually produced, etc. Any help is appreciated, thanks for the look.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I can't help you on the card produce but our SCF Inventory does list the 3 cards.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't help you on the card produce but our SCF Inventory does list the 3 cards.

Thanks for the link, I do know the 3rd version exists, I'm mainly looking for what would be a reasonable price to pay or offer for one. The 1st and 2nd versions sell on ebay on a regular basis but there's only been one of the 3rd version pop up that I've seen. The 3 of them sold as a set for $250+ at one point if I'm not mistaken, I would think you could get the first 2 for $100 or less dlvd so I'm wondering if the 3rd would have a price tag of $150ish.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That would sound about right to me. There's a few people building the Private Signings collection so a super short print such as that would likely attract a considerable amount of attention.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

That would sound about right to me. There's a few people building the Private Signings collection so a super short print such as that would likely attract a considerable amount of attention.

Well I'm just grabbing the Landeskogs because I collect him, I happened to get up fairly early a few days ago and saw the GL3 for sale with a BIN of $60, based on the knowledge I had at the time I just bought it. I didn't specify that right away in the thread in case I overpaid but it's beginning to look like I got a great deal. Thanks for the input.