Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

I find it amazing how everyone is putting the other "goons" in the league in with Cooke. I don't see him as a goon but a cheap shot artist.

I am a Sens fan. I am a huge Karlsson fan. I also was one of the first people to say I thought that it was an accident. Most other people I have talked to thought he did it on purpose (please note that none of them are Sens fans but mostly Habs and Leaf fans)

Could it have been on purpose? Sure. Does anyone know for sure? Only Cooke. The fact that people don't believe him is a bed that he has made for himself.

All I can say is have Cooke cut the Achilles tendon of

Teemu Selanne, Jarome Iginla, Patrick Kane, Matt Duchene, Jaromir Jagr, Henrik Zetterberg, Anze Kopitar, Henrik Sedin, John Tavares and so on. I wonder how their owner would react
    Last edited by hossa18sens; 02-17-2013 at 12:01 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

He's an owner that just saw his team's playoff hope die.

that's a huge lost for any team, financially as well

totally biased opinion

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

I'm a Leafs fan and it was a accident though if it happened to Kessel I'd be outraged about the injury to the Leafs star player. I understand the outrage of the Sens owner but it crosses the line IMO and I'm surprised he wasn't fined by the league.

Also as a Leafs fans Karlsson is one of the best players in the game and it is bad for the NHL.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could've happened to anyone, sadly if it happened to a 4th line winger or a teams 6th defenseman I doubt very seriously anyone aside from that player,or his family would've cared (sad reality of all sports).... was it careless?! Absolutely... was it a cheap shot or something a "goon" would do? Probably not... Lets face it...Its the Ottawa Senators, they didn't have a snowballs chance in an inferno of making the playoffs anyway.. much less winning it all... Just something to think about.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Lets face it...Its the Ottawa Senators, they didn't have a snowballs chance in an inferno of making the playoffs anyway.. much less winning it all... Just something to think about.

Thanks for the insight Kreskin.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LMAO, Kreskin

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hahhaha impressive! I had to google that... I had heard the name before but yeah... not trying to make light of the gruesome injury... I'm a Flyers fan and a realist, so its not like I think my team has a better chance... Actually even liked the Sens as an organization prior to this comment about "goons"... Watching it over and over again, it just looks like a freak incident... Ive played hockey for close to 22 years and will go on record saying I've taken liberties with many people, gutted a few like fish with a nice butt-end... Gone for a headshot once out of retaliation... but never would I even think about slicing someone intentionally with a skate... Thats some straight up Happy Gilmore stuff... So I can't imagine a professional hockey player would either... But then again 2 black eyes were left on this sport with the Bertuzzi incident and McSorley incident... so who knows...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12