Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mphoenix81's Items on eBay

Got today's laughs when I checked Ebay in the morning and found this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-12-SCORE-440-JAMES-REIMER-BECKETT-MINT-9-HOCKEY-CARD-1-DAY-ONLY-/221176090641?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item3 37f1f5011

Who in their rightful mind would have a Score BASE card graded with BGS? An excellent investment right there

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 27atomicdesign27's Items on eBay

Maybe someone who really likes James Reimer. It's not always about the investment.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Looks like the guy is more of a coin seller / Get Smart fan than a hockey guy. People like that tend to overestimate the value of grading commons. Also has a Paul Henderson auto that was listed for $119 (didn't sell) and is now listed at the reduced price of 99 cents.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Eventually I will be sending in score and other low end base cards.

For my Bobrovsky and a couple other PC's I grade EVERYTHING! I just like the looks and the protection that a BGS slab offers and I'm in the process of grading everything. Doing high end jerseys and autos now and eventually will get to the point where I will be sending in base cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exactly how much does it cost to get a single card graded at Beckett right now including shipping and everything?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Eventually I will be sending in score and other low end base cards.

For my Bobrovsky and a couple other PC's I grade EVERYTHING! I just like the looks and the protection that a BGS slab offers and I'm in the process of grading everything. Doing high end jerseys and autos now and eventually will get to the point where I will be sending in base cards.

Seriously? You grade everything?

Why not just get your fireplace going and burn 20 Dollar bills?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exactly how much does it cost to get a single card graded at Beckett right now including shipping and everything?

Depends which options and grading services you go with, I go through the group submissions here and its $6 a card and then shipping is only a couple dollars both ways.

Seriously? You grade everything?

Why not just get your fireplace going and burn 20 Dollar bills?

Personal preference is all I can really say, I like the look, feel, and protection a BGS slab offers and am willing to pay for my PC to have it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Depends which options and grading services you go with, I go through the group submissions here and its $6 a card and then shipping is only a couple dollars both ways.

Matt D can you tell me how to get on this group-submission train? I sadly have to authenticate a Gretzky RC I bought from my local hobby shop years ago and I have my doubts.

Sorry to semi-hijack this thread.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Matt D can you tell me how to get on this group-submission train? I sadly have to authenticate a Gretzky RC I bought from my local hobby shop years ago and I have my doubts.

Just type gb's group submission in the search function to find it. I think roger posts them in the announcement forum.. Sorry out and about so hard to find the thread for you.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...5#post12395535

Don't know if you just want it authenticated or graded, the group sub here is strictly for the grading service only.

Cheers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast