Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need help with U.S Shipping Rates

Hi, I never sent out any ttms and im not sure if this is the right thread to post this. Anyone here know the shipping rates of the U.S internationally.
    I need these rates for S.A.S.E's and i got my hands on some stamps

I got 4 Forever Stamps or something...

Anyone here who can help out?

Blog Entries
    Country

1. there is a 20% chance they will send back internationally bc that means them spending time in line sending it to you
    2. 4 forever stamps is about 41-42 cents US and thats not going to be enough to send to them in the mail
    3. if you send from overseas,send registered bc if a big organization like the Mavs are going to accept mail from overseas, it might get diverted
    4. shipping back from the US will cost anywhere between 3-5 USD so you will be needing more stamps than that
    5. remember to pack cards in a bubble mailer with top loaders and remember to make sure your SASE back is a bbubble mailer..

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

1. There is a 20% chance they will send back internationally bc that means them spending time in line sending it to you
    2. 4 forever stamps is about 41-42 cents us and thats not going to be enough to send to them in the mail
    3. If you send from overseas,send registered bc if a big organization like the mavs are going to accept mail from overseas, it might get diverted
    4. Shipping back from the us will cost anywhere between 3-5 usd so you will be needing more stamps than that
    5. Remember to pack cards in a bubble mailer with top loaders and remember to make sure your sase back is a bbubble mailer..

four forever stamps are worth .44 cent each

if you send a sase and they mail you back a couple of cards in it, it will be alot cheaper on postage. I never send in top loaders bc sometimes they sign the toploader and not the card. Occassionally i get a card back damaged but ive have great success using a plain sase and cards without toploaders.

If you mail in sase they dont have to stand in line at the po i think they can just drop it in the mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

how many stamps would i need for a S.A.S.E?

SCF Rewards
    Country

whats your postal code and what postal code are you mailing to and i can try to look it up for ya

SCF Rewards
    Country

well theres no zip code in hk. But i want to get an auto for Dirk Nowitzki of the Dallas Mavericks

SCF Rewards
    Country

well theres no zip code in hk. But i want to get an auto for Dirk Nowitzki of the Dallas Mavericks

oh ok so he would be sending to canada right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

nope hk

SCF Rewards
    Country

what is hk?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast