Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: IP Graphing Successes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another possible tournament team was taking a trip to Rhode Island. The LaSalle Explorers were playing at URI. I decided to graph them considering they are one of the top teams in the Atlantic 10. This was really easy even though it was a long drive. I had a little issue with rain and a sharpie but I did great.

LaSalle Explorers

Steve Zack 1/1
    D.J. Peterson 1/1
    Tyreek Duren 1/1
    Taylor Dunn 1/1
    Sam Mills 1/1
    O.J. Lewis 1/1 (didn't really seem that interested in signing)
    Garvin Hunt 1/1
    Tyrone Garland 1/1
    Jerrell Wright 1/1
    Jermaine Davis 1/1
    Rohan Brown 1/1
    Ramon Galloway 1/1 (he is the best player on their team. he was the first one to get on the bus which is a little surprising considering the best players usually don't come out first)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Friday and Saturday were great days to be graphing in Providence as the St. John's Men's Basketball Team came to town and on top of that the Women's Notre Dame team came in. St. John's is a bubble team with 3 pro prospects, Jakarr Sampson, Dom Pointer, and Chris Obekpa. Notre Dame of course has one big name and that is the beautiful Sky Diggins..

St. John's Red Storm

Jakarr Sampson 2/2
    Chris Obekpa 2/2 (can't understand English)
    Dom Pointer 1/1
    Steve Lavin 2/2 (awesome guy)
    Jamal Branch 1/1
    Christian Jones 1/1
    Jamal White 1/1
    Marc-Antoine Bourgault 1/1
    David Lipscomb 1/1
    Sam Sealy 1/1
    Felix Balamou 1/1
    Amir Garrett 1/1
    Phil Greene 1/1
    Khadim Ndiaye 1/1

Notre Dame Fighting Irish Women's

Sky Diggins 1/1 (On arrival at the hotel, an assistant coach told us that Sky would only sign 1 each b/c they had to get checked in. On game day, we again got to the hotel in anticipation that she would sign. Instead the bus driver, who has been with the team for 10 plus years, told us that they don't sign before the game because they are locked in. Then we decided to head down to Alumni Hall, where the game was being played, so we could try to catch her walking out postgame. She did walk out but there were about 250 people waiting for her. An assistant coach wouldn't let her sign much. She signed a total of 4 items. None for me)

I went to the Providence-St. John's game on Saturday and at the game I graphed Providence and some former Friars:

Vincent Council 1/1
    Kris Dunn 1/1 (will only sign after the game now)
    Ricky Ledo 1/1
    Otis Thorpe 1/1 (Really nice guy. Asked me if I wanted to take a picture with him and the floorboard he signed for me)
    Ernie Digregorio 1/1 (Gave me 73-74 NBA Rookie of the Year inscription without me even asking)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I decided to take a nice trip up to Newton Mass today to graph the Virginia Cavaliers who were coming off a win against Duke. They are also a possible NCAA Tournament team. This was an easy day as everyone on the team was willing to sign including the coach..

Virginia Cavaliers

Tony Bennett
    1/1 (was about to sign my folder instead of my floorboard)
    Joe Harris 1/1 (dropped 36 against Duke. Best player on Virginia)
    Taylor Barnette 1/1
    Evan Nolte 1/1
    Paul Jesperson 1/1
    Darion Atkins 1/1
    Jontel Evans 1/1
    Thomas Rogers 1/1
    Justin Anderson 1/1
    Malcolm Brogdon 1/1
    Teven Jones 1/1
    Akil Mitchell 1/1
    Mike Tobey 1/1
    Doug Browman 1/1

Next up is Seton Hall tomorrow and Tuesday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seton Hall came to Providence on Monday and Tuesday. I graphed the team on arrival day and game time both at their team hotel. On arrival day, the team left early in the morning and I couldn't make it for when they all unloaded the bus. I did go later in the night and they were going out for a team dinner which was awesome. They were a very easy team to graph and I had no problems.

Seton Hall Pirates

Fuquan Edwin 2/2 (best player on the team)
    Kevin Willard 1/1 (head coach)
    Gene Teague 1/1
    Tom Maayan 1/1
    Aaron Cosby 1/1 (talked to me and asked me if I was the person who Tweeted at him)
    Brandon Mobley 1/1
    Kyle Smyth 1/1
    Brian Oliver 1/1
    Patrik Auda 1/1
    Haralds Karlis 1/1
    Aaron Geramipoor 1/1
    Connor Laverty 1/1 (talked to me about how my dad went to Seton Hall)

I went to the game, Providence-Seton Hall, so I was able to get some PC autographs. It was Vincent Council's senior night.

Providence Friars

Vincent Council 1/1 (Inscribed 427)
    Bryce Cotton 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

I took my usual trip down to NYC this week to watch multiple games at MSG. I watched all the Wednesday games and the day session on Thursday. This is the final Big East Tournament as we know it so I really enjoyed the games. I did a solid job graphing as well. Everyone I asked was nice about it. Great trip and great graphs.

Big East Tournament

Baye Moussa Keita (Syracuse) 1/1 (walked out the side door at the Garden)
    Buzz Williams (Marquette head coach) 1/1
    Otto Porter Jr (Georgetown) 1/1 (Big East Player of the Year, Possible National Player of the Year)
    Jabril Trawick (Georgetown) 1/1 (very nice guy)
    Mikael Hopkins (Georgetown) 1/1
    Vander Blue (Marquette) 1/2 (didn't want to sign going to shoot around but did it on the way back while he was on the phone)
    Davante Gardner (Marquette) 1/2 (walked out with headphones on, did it coming back from shoot around though)
    Juan Anderson (Marquette) 1/1
    Dylan Flood (Marquette) 1/1
    Jamil Wilson (Marquette) 1/1 (always a willing signer)
    Steve Taylor Jr (Marquette) 1/1
    D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera (Georgetown) 1/1
    Junior Cadougan (Marquette) 1/1 (saw him at the ND-Rutgers game)
    Chris Otule (Marquette) 1/1 (saw him at the ND-Rutgers game)
    Todd Mayo (Marquette) 1/1 (saw him at the ND-Rutgers game)
    Jay Bilas 1/1
    Chris Obekpa (St. John's) 1/1
    JaKarr Sampson (St. John's) 1/1
    Brandon Triche (Syracuse) 1/1 (walked out the back and walked over to us and gave a full sig)

More to come!

BANNED

Country

I took my usual trip down to NYC this week to watch multiple games at MSG. I watched all the Wednesday games and the day session on Thursday. This is the final Big East Tournament as we know it so I really enjoyed the games. I did a solid job graphing as well. Everyone I asked was nice about it. Great trip and great graphs.

Big East Tournament

Baye Moussa Keita (Syracuse) 1/1 (walked out the side door at the Garden)
    Buzz Williams (Marquette head coach) 1/1
    Otto Porter Jr (Georgetown) 1/1 (Big East Player of the Year, Possible National Player of the Year)
    Jabril Trawick (Georgetown) 1/1 (very nice guy)
    Mikael Hopkins (Georgetown) 1/1
    Vander Blue (Marquette) 1/2 (didn't want to sign going to shoot around but did it on the way back while he was on the phone)
    Davante Gardner (Marquette) 1/2 (walked out with headphones on, did it coming back from shoot around though)
    Juan Anderson (Marquette) 1/1
    Dylan Flood (Marquette) 1/1
    Jamil Wilson (Marquette) 1/1 (always a willing signer)
    Steve Taylor Jr (Marquette) 1/1
    D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera (Georgetown) 1/1
    Junior Cadougan (Marquette) 1/1 (saw him at the ND-Rutgers game)
    Chris Otule (Marquette) 1/1 (saw him at the ND-Rutgers game)
    Todd Mayo (Marquette) 1/1 (saw him at the ND-Rutgers game)
    Jay Bilas 1/1
    Chris Obekpa (St. John's) 1/1
    JaKarr Sampson (St. John's) 1/1
    Brandon Triche (Syracuse) 1/1 (walked out the back and walked over to us and gave a full sig)

More to come!

I'm super jealous! Can't even explain it! Haha I hope I do half as good as this at the Sweet 16/Elite 8 in Dallas! Haha

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

What do u get players to sign?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah it was pretty awesome! Good luck man!

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do u get players to sign?

8 by 10s and logos

SCF Rewards
    Country

Providence played Charlotte last week at home in their 1st round game of the NIT. Since the 49ers were 21-11 on the season I decided to graph them at their hotel. I was looking to land the whole team but unfortunately I went on arrival and couldn't land everyone..

Charlotte 49ers

Willie Clayton 1/1 (he is the leading rebounder on the team)
    E. Victor Nickerson 1/1
    Colby Lewis 1/1
    Pierria Henry 1/1
    Darion Clark 1/1
    Chris Braswell 1/1 (leading scorer on the team)
    Terrence Williams 1/1 (called guys over for us)
    Denzel Ingram 1/1

I also attended the game, as I usually do, so I graphed Providence for one of the last times.

Providence Friars

Ricky Ledo 1/1
    Kris Dunn 1/1
    Tyler Harris 1/1 (Tobias Harris' brother. He transferred from NCST but obviously can't play this year)

Next up Providence plays home on Monday vs Robert Morris. RMU isn't that good but hey they beat Kentucky so why not graph them.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast