Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 47 of 66 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Schoendienst still going strong with that graph even at his old age!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Nice Schoendienst still going strong with that graph even at his old age!

He's a great guy & at 90 years old, we don't have many of his fame still coming around the ST facilities...

Bob Griese, the HOFer signed an 8x10 of his days at Purdue.

Dick Anderson, signed an 8x10.

Nat Moore, signed an 8x10.

Keith Byars, signed a logo (I didn't have a pic).

Ozzie Smith, "the Wizard" signed an 8x10 but you could tell he was in a hurry to go...

__________________________________________________ ___
    TTM today:

Ed Podolak, personalized a CIC & signed one. He almost beat the Dolphins single handed in the longest NFL playoff game.

****The new Photobucket stinks! I may have to quit posting my successes because of that POS system...
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-25-2013 at 10:07 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See phinsphan77's Items on eBay

Wow just learned of this thread. Love all your returns and IP work as I live in Miami and I am a huge Marlins/Dolphins/Heat fan! Will definitely be tuned in!
    Hidden Content
    Bucket fully updated. Looking for any Miami Dolphins.
    #FinsUp
    ANY Dolphin GU/Auto can find a home with me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow just learned of this thread. Love all your returns and IP work as I live in Miami and I am a huge Marlins/Dolphins/Heat fan! Will definitely be tuned in!

Thank you - nice to have a fellow south Flordian enjoying the successes!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Honda Golf Classic practice rounds at PGA (Florida):

Rory McIlroy, signed two 8x10s. Classic example of how graphs will differ from the same person. The first one (with Caroline) he signed while there were only 4 of us around. The second he signed after his practice round with 30-35 people around!

Justin Leonard

Jason Dufner

Ricky Barnes

Robert Allenby

Henrik Stenson

Ryo Ishikawa, I couldn't believe the number oriental photographers and reporters following him. He must be like a rock star in Japan...

Charles Howell III

Martin Kaymer, since he had the winning point for Europe, I had him sign the Ryder Cup pic.

The rest: James Hahn, Kevin Na, Sang-Moon Bae, Russell Henley, Jesper Parnevik, Steve Marino, Matteo Manassaro, Y.E. Yang, John Merrick, Stewart Cink, Stephen Ames, Chad Campbell & Jerry Kelly

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See phinsphan77's Items on eBay

Nice stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Honda Golf Classic Pro-Am round at PGA (Florida). Enjoyed another day by staying away from Tiger Woods & Ed Reed. I think every dealer in south Florida were after those two foursomes...

Ernie Els

Retief Goosen

Justin Rose

Dustin Johnson

Johnson Wagner

Graeme McDowell, Ryder Cup pic.

Tommy (2 Gloves) Gainey, gave me one of his gloves & signed it.

The rest, Kevin Stadler, John Huh, Ben Crane & Seung-Yul Noh.

Rusty Staub, was in a foursome - didn't have anything except a pairing sheet.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-27-2013 at 08:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is seriously one of my favorite threads on this entire forum! You do such an amazing job and get awesome successes! Congrats!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is seriously one of my favorite threads on this entire forum! You do such an amazing job and get awesome successes! Congrats!!

Colleen, thank you. I'm big fan of your thread as well & enjoy seeing you "light up" the Wolves! I've sent a number of the Wolves TTM but have yet to get anything back (they must be one of those IP type gets). Keep up the good job.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Colleen, thank you. I'm big fan of your thread as well & enjoy seeing you "light up" the Wolves! I've sent a number of the Wolves TTM but have yet to get anything back (they must be one of those IP type gets). Keep up the good job.

Thanks! The only 2 Wolves that I've seen signing TTM are JJ Barea and Andrei Kirilenko. I'm glad I get to graph them IP because they aren't so great TTM haha

Page 47 of 66 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast