Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I've opened all three blasters now. In the third box, I pulled an insert that wasn't announced. I tweeted at both Ryan Cracknell and Stepehn LaRoche (both from Beckett) and neither of them knew anything of these.

img149 by kekinsley, on Flickr

img150 by kekinsley, on Flickr

I searched "Parkhurst Tis the Season" and there is nothing currently listed. There are two sales, a Henrik Lundqvist ($8) and a Sidney Crosby ($15).
    If anyone reads anything else about these or has one, I'd be interested to know.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

These are way cool. Love the look of these! I want to go for this set now.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 12-27-2016 at 12:22 AM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well, went out in search of more blasters here in Texas today. Found success at my second stop. So, still not sure what the distribution is. Has anyone seen anything from Upper Deck?

Also, I hit another card from that "unannounced" insert set. This one is a bit better. Does anyone even collect Messier???

img206 by kekinsley, on Flickr

img207 by kekinsley, on Flickr

I took a look again on feeBay and there's been another one sell (Patrice Bergeron for $8) and a Mike Bossy has gone up with a BIN of $29.95. If my math is correct, so far there have been six different cards surface and none of the same player.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Weird how it's supposed to be a Canada retail exclusive and the only people I've seen cracking blasters are our American friends! LOL Those are a pretty cool insert for sure--if there's a Carey I may have to get one!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Congrats on that Ovi! Your Parkhurst luck has been excellent so far!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, I have finally opened all six blasters. I'm working on the set, is anyone else (I'd love to find trading partners)? When I say "working on," that obviously means that out of six blasters, which should contain roughly 650 base cards, I still did not complete the 400 card set. I haven't gone as far as to see how many I need yet, but they are sorted.

117 by kekinsley, on Flickr

The stack on the left is the set and the right stack is the multiples. The multiple stack is slightly taller and I'm assuming I still need like 75 cards for the set. Certainly a bit frustrating.

Either some rookies are short printed, or (more likely) some collectors are getting very lucky. There are many rookies that I have four or five copies of, but I did not get one base Matthews, only one Nylander and two Laine. I was happy that I ended up with five copies of Stephen Johns' first card and three Andrew Shaw.
    @RGM81 - Unfortunately, only one Weber out of 5 blasters.
    Last edited by wvu_class_of_2001; 12-28-2016 at 02:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

wvu_class_of_2001 , PM me with your list. I will finishing organizing tonight to see what I have. I have two Matthews and no Laine, so that could be a trade right there :)

My best hit in three blasters has been a Lindgren Auto.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

US peeps - are you only finding these at Wal-Mart's?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I found five more blasters yesterday. I haven't seen anything else, all from Walmarts. I've looked at two Targets as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I opened 6 blasters and was still 86 cards short....did get a Matthews red tho.....It seems the walmats here in northeast ohio received 3 blasters each....i hit 2 stores to buy my 6 boxes......

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast