Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See scup89's Items on eBay

is a psa 10 rick nash young gun a solid investment

need your thoughts or should i go with a crosby young gun psa 10 one is short printed
    and the crosby well population report there is over 250 psa 10s out there your opinions would be appreciated

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If you're only going to get one, go with the Crosby. Over the long haul, his list of accomplishments will be so much greater and his career much more iconic.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Depends on the price. The Crosby may not get it's money back until after you are dead. You really have to think of that. If you want to leave a legacy, then go that route.

Both I think will be severely overpriced. Since the Lockout, new collectors have lost touch with reality when it comes to cards prices. Everyone thinks that their cards are 5 Grand Each.

BANNED

Country
    See scup89's Items on eBay

lol i dont think you have to wait that long to get your money back psa 10 crosby can be had for less than 500 i think 10 years from now it should be worth triple that

SCF Rewards
    Country

Crosby!

SCF Rewards
    Country

the nash boat has sailed, unless he puts up stupid good numbers in new york. His yg peaked in the weeks around his signing there and sales have been dropping since.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (69)
    Country
    See na's Items on eBay

Hockey cards as an investment in general is a bad idea....but I agree with Fritz, and as someone who lives in Columbus, the Nash boat has sailed

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See 1967Leafsfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Put your money into an RRSP, or Savings Bonds, or something other than cards. Cards should never ever be used as an investment. Buy an ounce of gold if you want a solid investment.
    Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 12-17-2012 at 05:42 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(47)
    Country
    See dre2112's Items on eBay

I would avoid PSA 10 in general. I've owned several PSA 10 YG over the years and most of them wouldn't get a BGS 9 from Beckett. PSA is horrible for modern cards IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Will disagree here, Nash YG holds great value still under high grades

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2002-03-Rick-...item43b696888d

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2005-06-Sidne...item2ec3911058

only a 50$ difference, and there are MANY more Crosby YGs out there than Nash

and there are crosbys that have gone best offer for the same price

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2005-06-UPPER...item20cbf69bd5

the nash boat has sailed, unless he puts up stupid good numbers in new york. His yg peaked in the weeks around his signing there and sales have been dropping since.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast