Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Absolutely health care is huge.Yes he is busy this is the path he chose correct?He had 4 years and asked for 4 more and got it.So now let's see what he can produce.

Then give the a chance. Wait until he's done to call him a failure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I am waiting so far not impressed but to be fair I have not been impressed since about Reagan.

Then give the a chance. Wait until he's done to call him a failure.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I am waiting so far not impressed but to be fair I have not been impressed since about Reagan.

Don't feel bad. Most Canadians have to go back to Tommy Douglas to find a politician that impressed them. Crap, I do and I wasn't even alive.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I was old enough for Reagan I thought he did a good job

Don't feel bad. Most Canadians have to go back to Tommy Douglas to find a politician that impressed them. Crap, I do and I wasn't even alive.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If I was old enough for Douglas, I'm pretty sure I'd be dead.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

ugh... how many threads start off and then just descend into 5 pages of Wickabee and Ajcorleone bickering back and forth?

As for the thread, I tire of people who think if a president makes a comment about a less than important topic that means he is putting hours of time in on said topic or starting task forces to figure it out. Obviously what the NFL does is up to them, but it's valid for a president to have and express his opinion on the matter. It's definitely something that many parents more than likely think about. Now if the president were to start committees to figure out the NFL brain injury issue then I'd be the first to complain about the waste of time and tax payer money.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Obama is more of a centrist than Reagan was. Obama is slightly more to the Right than Reagan was. Your problem like every other conservatives problem, is perhaps tonal.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Tommy Douglas was a personal friend of my Dad. He was a great, great man. In the 50's he told our people of Saskatchewan not to pull the resources out of the ground willy-nilly. Wait until the World beats a path to your door.

Well, 60 years later, that is exactly what is happening. Saskatchewan is now the richest Province in Canada. 30% of the World's Uranium. 25% of the World's Industrial Diamond, just discovered in the past 10. 22% of all the Natural Gas in North America, 30% of Oil in Canada, 60% of all the Potash in North America, the list goes on and on. Sask is the most secure Province, providing jobs in the Median Income bracket, and having the lowest unemployment in Canada.

Tommy Douglas was a visionary and a giver.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh, come on, I was having fun reading through that.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I was having fun writing it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast