Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Letang should not be mentioned in players that can handle physical play.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Letang should not be mentioned in players that can handle physical play.

Agreed but along with guys like Subban and Chara (spelling?) holy hell do they have a blast of a shot from the point on the PP.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Agreed but along with guys like Subban and Chara (spelling?) holy hell do they have a blast of a shot from the point on the PP.

For sure. I just wish Letang could hit the net more than 10% of the time!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

For sure. I just wish Letang could hit the net more than 10% of the time!

That reminds me of Martinek. The Islanders play him 10% of the games this season and in those 10% he scores about 80% of the time.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That reminds me of Martinek. The Islanders play him 10% of the games this season and in those 10% he scores about 80% of the time.

Basically, if I have my numbers right, Martinek is the hockey equivalent of Sex Panther: 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Basically, if I have my numbers right, Martinek is the hockey equivalent of Sex Panther: 60% of the time, it works every time!

You got it and that's why they play Carkner, Strait (since returning), Hickey and Finley over him. Gotta love the methods of Chucky Wang.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Letang is fragile (see games missed) but an anchor on the Pens power play, has a blast of a shot, and even with all the time missed this year finished 2nd in defense scoring behind PK Subban by (I think) 1 point? That's despite PK playing in something like 8 or 9 more games than Letang. That's pretty nuts. So I think of him as way more of an offensive minded player than a stay at home d-man but when he's healthy he's awesome. Problem is he plays a position where you get hit a lot and he's got the longevity of egg salad in 100 degree heat.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Let's Go Islanders.

Fore-check like you did in the last 3 weeks of the season and you will give the Pens fits.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hope nabbie's ok but he seemed dazed or something from that shot he took to the head.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Pens just too strong. Series will be over if they let the pens play like they want to.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast