Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 179 of 461 FirstFirst ... 79129169176177178179180181182189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 4603

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Who said I have a solution. I've said at least 100 times I don't. My point is your whole "ANY WOMAN WITHOUT A GUN IS BEING RAPED RIGHT NOW" is stupid and needs to stop. You loooooove to talk about the government fear-mongering and putting up "false flags" yet you come on here and spew the stupidest fear mongering I'm hearing on this entire subject. It is stupid. Stop it.

It doesn't even make any sense. I asked my wife. She's never owned a gun and never been raped. So your little theory is not just stupid, but unless you're a moron (and I don't think you are) it's a flat out LIE.

You are the problem. You are the "us vs them" that is the reason no one can talk on any issue anymore. Congratulations, you're a detriment to your country and to sanity overall.

What you are missing is they wish to turn this counrty back to the 1880's and bring back the wild west! Have everyone carry a gun. Such as the woman in Texas for shooting a mad in the back 6 times for stealing her purse. She was arrested. charge and then the charges dropped in court. When ask why she shot him 6 times...she replied with "I ran out of bullets!" Now this guy might have deserve to be shot for his actions...but 6 times? nice blood thirst...

SCF Rewards
    Country

What you are missing is they wish to turn this counrty back to the 1880's and bring back the wild west! Have everyone carry a gun. Such as the woman in Texas for shooting a mad in the back 6 times for stealing her purse. She was arrested. charge and then the charges dropped in court. When ask why she shot him 6 times...she replied with "I ran out of bullets!" Now this guy might have deserve to be shot for his actions...but 6 times? nice blood thirst...

So one person speaks for the group? Just like all Muslims are terrorists and all Christians picket military funerals. Guns are really the only issue that is affected so much because of small individual isolated incidents

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So one person speaks for the group? Just like all Muslims are terrorists and all Christians picket military funerals. Guns are really the only issue that is affected so much because of small individual isolated incidents

No, but that statement does go right in line with almost, if not, all pro gun statements made by public figures, so while she doesn't speak for the whole group, she is a good insight into that group's thought patterns.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Cool. You didn't grow up with guns.

Veg? Is that you?
    I grew up around guns. A lot of guns. They weren't in my house, but if you think that means I was not around guns, then you're a pretty shallow thinker.

By the way, you originally said I didn't grow up "around" guns. Shifting posts doesn't make you right. It's a desparate move by someone with no real point.

Show me some stories. Show me someone who has been prosecuted and served time for walking down the street, followed at a distance, and a lady whipping around fring shots and killing someone. You are the one bringing hypos into this not me.

Show me. Show me how a gun is currently keeping my wife, mother and daughter from being raped. You can't, and yet still believe the only thing keeping women from being raped is a gun. That's so obviously false it's downright stupid.

/quote]

1 - Do you not know what a hypothetical situation is?
    2 - Did you even read? It's about one person, not all gun owners. I'm asking one person how he'd feel in a situation that ends with him dying for no reason, since he likes to parade around that a gun is the only thing keeping my wife from being raped...although she doesn't own one and I don't either...no one in either of our families does either...I guess you don't need a gun to prevent rape...unless she's being raped daily and not telling me about it...I'll ask her.

You like to use extremes so ill play ball. If your wife was grabbed and had a 9 mm in her pocket and knew how to use it do you think that would a. Benefit her or b. harm her further. I know the chances of a woman being raped isn't great. It's way to high though but I would venture to guess the odds of it happening to an armed woman is a lot lower than unarmed. Again I don't know this to be fact just a guess. [/quote]
    Actually, if you had been reading, you'd know the whole point of this is that I HATE extremes. I'm trying to show veg, you and all the other gun nuts who allow their misplaced anger and fear to cloud their very reading abilities. If this is a ridiculous question to ask, which it is and you obviously agree with me there, then so is the asinine claim that my wife is getting raped right now because she doesn't have a gun. This whole line of conversation is a response to veg continually trying to sell this garbage fear mongering as genuine conversation. It isn't and those who think it is are stupid. Plain and simple.
    No you don't get it. Millions and millions of people walk around with guns in their pockets everyday too and most of the time it is fine. No one is saying your wife is getting raped or anything. You read into conversations what you want to read. In sure you will do the same on this post and divert the conversation to a missed spelling or missed used word or something like that. It can be preventative. I carry because I can. I don't plan on ever having to use my weapon on a person but if my life or my child's life is in danger I will. I am not a dangerous person. I'm not looking for blood. I don't think anyone would ever try to harm me and give no one the feeling like I would hurt them but I have always been taught to be aware of surroundings. This is part of it. I wouldn't expect you to understand as you are afrai of guns but it is how it is

No, you don't get it. You actually took everything I said as the very opposite of what I actually AND OUTRIGHT said. How do you have the balls to tell me I don't get it while simultaniously proving you haven't understood a word said? I seriously wonder if the language settings on your computer are correctly set to English-American. Everything you said has no relevance to anything I said whatsoever. Nice job.

0% - F
    See Principal After Class.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Veg? Is that you?
    I grew up around guns. A lot of guns. They weren't in my house, but if you think that means I was not around guns, then you're a pretty shallow thinker.

By the way, you originally said I didn't grow up "around" guns. Shifting posts doesn't make you right. It's a desparate move by someone with no real point.

Show me. Show me how a gun is currently keeping my wife, mother and daughter from being raped. You can't, and yet still believe the only thing keeping women from being raped is a gun. That's so obviously false it's downright stupid.

https://www.gunowners.org/sk0802htm.htm

* As many as 200,000 women use a gun every year to defend themselves against sexual abuse.4
    * Even anti-gun Clinton researchers concede that guns are used 1.5 million times annually for self-defense. According to the Clinton Justice Department, there are as many as 1.5 million cases of self-defense every year. The National Institute of Justice published this figure in 1997 as part of "Guns in America" -- a study which was authored by noted anti-gun criminologists Philip Cook and Jens Ludwig.5

http://americangunfacts.com/

I'm sure these are not legit sources but I will get more once I can get on an actual computer instead of my phone

You like to use extremes so ill play ball. If your wife was grabbed and had a 9 mm in her pocket and knew how to use it do you think that would a. Benefit her or b. harm her further. I know the chances of a woman being raped isn't great. It's way to high though but I would venture to guess the odds of it happening to an armed woman is a lot lower than unarmed. Again I don't know this to be fact just a guess.

Actually, if you had been reading, you'd know the whole point of this is that I HATE extremes. I'm trying to show veg, you and all the other gun nuts who allow their misplaced anger and fear to cloud their very reading abilities. If this is a ridiculous question to ask, which it is and you obviously agree with me there, then so is the asinine claim that my wife is getting raped right now because she doesn't have a gun. This whole line of conversation is a response to veg continually trying to sell this garbage fear mongering as genuine conversation. It isn't and those who think it is are stupid. Plain and simple.
    [/quote]

I'm not saying it does prevent rape but to think that is the only reason to arty is ridiculous. You try to pigeonhole everything into specifics but just because your wife has never been raped also doesn't mean it couldn't happen. I am going to get you links to individual cases of where a rape has been prevented with guns. I know for a fact it deterred 2 rapes recently in a local college. I know this is Steven something veg said and you but you hate guns as much as I like them I am just trying to get you to understand they do have a good use and how many guns there are all over and 99.99% never shoot more than a popcan

No, you don't get it. You actually took everything I said as the very opposite of what I actually AND OUTRIGHT said. How do you have the balls to tell me I don't get it while simultaniously proving you haven't understood a word said? I seriously wonder if the language settings on your computer are correctly set to English-American. Everything you said has no relevance to anything I said whatsoever. Nice job.

0% - F
    See Principal After Class.

Ill bet you are a joy to be around

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

No Just another fine example of a pistol packing momma!

Now maybe you should honestly ask yourself what price your willing to pay...Who in you life has to die before you will do something?

Note: i have no issue with people owning guns! I too grew up with family members who hunted. Dad had the .306 rifle. In fact i know and have protected my homes with NO GUNS! Now i know that isnt for everyone but ya know i like to be different. I FULLY support he 2nd Amendment! And guess what NO ONE IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS! UNCLE TED IS LEADING YOU THE WRONG WAY! However, until you have had a death very close to you you wont change your mind. You arguments are pointless and just hot air!

note- I find it interesting how easy you just throw a life away.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

THIS THREAD IS FOR THE SIGNS!!!! I have NO mod powers here as far as I know, but you all get scolded for filling the screen with words instead of something that takes me 3 seconds to ingest! Take your Rethuglican and Libtard arguments to where they belong and let me have my chuckles back!

xoxoxoxoxo

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Encore
    this thread is for the signs!!!! I have no mod powers here as far as i know, but you all get scolded for filling the screen with words instead of something that takes me 3 seconds to ingest! Take your rethuglican and libtard arguments to where they belong and let me have my chuckles back!

Xoxoxoxoxo

Page 179 of 461 FirstFirst ... 79129169176177178179180181182189229279 ... LastLast