Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Does Barrack Obama have a Twin brother?

When I was watching a documentary on Obama in 2008. I noticed as they showed him through the years that his skin tone changed drastically at times and his crows feet seems to disappear and reappear. Also his teeth changed back and forth all the time and his personality drastically changes with his physical appearance.

The Two Obama's

Darker skinned Obama.

1. Has more Crows feet (heavy smoker, drinker)
    2. Gets this enraged look on his face all the time.
    3. Is not a very good speaker (especially without a teleprompter)
    4. Has Raspy voice
    5. Did terrible in first 2012 Presidential debate
    6. Has bad teeth (tips look jagged)

Lighter skinned Obama

1. Is a excellent speaker. (did better in second presidential debate)
    2 Has less Crows feet (probably does not smoke)
    3. Has much better teeth. (tips of his teeth look smooth)
    4. Has a Smoother voice
    5. Does not tend to look enraged on the stage.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Obama is really Michael Jackson. His death was to cover that up. Obama died years ago.

The whole idea came from a brain trust that included Jim Morrison, Elvis and Billy Shears.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See soouthpaw17's Items on eBay

don't forget 2pac
    Don't ask to trade by book value. No one has traded by book value since ebay has existed.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

You guys forgot the freemasons. Gorillawits won't believe anything you say unless you include them in the conspiracy.

BANNED

Country

You beleive 2pac was Obama's twin brother?

Obama is really Michael Jackson. His death was to cover that up. Obama died years ago.

The whole idea came from a brain trust that included Jim Morrison, Elvis and Billy Shears.

You are saying Michael Jackson is the President of the United States of America and that Jim Morrison, Elvis and Billy Shears proved it to you?

You guys forgot the freemasons. Gorillawits won't believe anything you say unless you include them in the conspiracy.

You are saying the Freemasons told you Barrack Obama does not have a Twin Brother?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No, GW I said Michael Jackson is masquerading as the President, who is dead, because Jim Morrison, Elvis and Billy Shears told him to.

2pac is just a red herring the heathens want to distract you with.

BANNED

Country

No, GW I said Michael Jackson is masquerading as the President, who is dead, because Jim Morrison, Elvis and Billy Shears told him to.

2pac is just a red herring the heathens want to distract you with.

And you were told this by?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

maybe lighting, lack of sleep, and camera focus has something to do with it?
    i doubt he has a twin, if he did, i doubt they would be using him as a double, and he was better prepared and inspired by biden in the second debate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes his twin goes by the name Lucifer

BANNED

Country

maybe lighting, lack of sleep, and camera focus has something to do with it?
    i doubt he has a twin, if he did, i doubt they would be using him as a double, and he was better prepared and inspired by biden in the second debate.

I thought of all those things you said, perhaps he spent more time out of the sun for awhile, but the personality is always different. The one that appears to have darker skin is always angry. He gets this evil stare on his face that shows he is the "meaner" of the two. The one with the lighter skin does not get that same look on his face.

I'll try to find a picture if I can ever get that look I am talking about.

This is the closest I can find to it. unfortunately someone added red eyes to the photo which makes it harder to see the look I am talking about.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_Bk9AwkTDwVU/Sx...xNzM/EvilObama[4].gif
    Last edited by Gorillawits; 10-21-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast