Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

If there was a god would it go like this

A hypothetical conversation.HYPOTHETICAL is the key here so bashers keep your guns holstered.

Me: God, can I ask You a question?
    God: Sure
    Me: Promise You won't get mad
    God: I promise
    Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?
    ... God: What do u mean?
    Me: Well, I woke up late
    God: Yes
    Me: My car took forever to start
    God: Okay
    Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait
    God: Huummm
    Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call
    God: All right

Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?
    God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one
    of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that

Me (humbled): OH

GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

Me: (ashamed)

God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.

Me (embarrassed):Okay

God: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.

Me (softly): I see God

God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.

Me: I'm Sorry God

God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things , the Good & the bad.

Me: I will trust You.

God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.

Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything today.

God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet, my own personal God!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

It's a tough job being a god-botherer. You just go from being humbled, feeling shame, being embarrassed, etc.

Now get up off the floor and be a man for the first time today, stop talking to the voices that are in your head. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I would see it as more,

God: do you want free will or to serve with no choices?
    Me: thanks for the free will, I can deal with the rest of the dumb stuff myself.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

A hypothetical conversation.HYPOTHETICAL is the key here so bashers keep your guns holstered.

Me: God, can I ask You a question?
    God: Sure
    Me: Promise You won't get mad
    God: I promise
    Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?
    ... God: What do u mean?
    Me: Well, I woke up late
    God: Yes
    Me: My car took forever to start
    God: Okay
    Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait
    God: Huummm
    Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call
    God: All right

Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?
    God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one
    of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that

Me (humbled): OH

GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

Me: (ashamed)

God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.

Me (embarrassed):Okay

God: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.

Me (softly): I see God

God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.

Me: I'm Sorry God

God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things , the Good & the bad.

Me: I will trust You.

God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.

Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything today.

God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children...

CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

It's a tough job being a god-botherer. You just go from being humbled, feeling shame, being embarrassed, etc.

Now get up off the floor and be a man for the first time today, stop talking to the voices that are in your head. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

I'm not even mad at your reply. I will give you one of these for it:

SCF Rewards
    Country

I apologize if this comes off as rude...But why do people think God is there for the minutia in their day?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Just imagine if people stood up and was a man or a woman.We might not have the problems of the world if people would look in the mirror and take responsibility for themselves.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I apologize if this comes off as rude...But why do people think God is there for the minutia in their day?

Because he's everywhere at all times. That's the teaching anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just imagine if people stood up and was a man or a woman.We might not have the problems of the world if people would look in the mirror and take responsibility for themselves.

Hell, quote of the day here!

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast