Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

christianity is what took over, nothing to do with jesus. How else do you explain the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, Sahladin fighting against christians with armies well over 150,000.

Conform or die was the activity of the day for 800 years.

Definitely agree with the bolded.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

maybe the man made Christianity, but not the teachings of Jesus. If God wanted you afraid, you would be afraid.

and if you think having sex with young boys is the norm, then no matter what I say will not seem normal to you, because it would be obvious your idea of normal is corrupt.

and remember, Jesus taught equality, love, and respect. He did not treat women as property, like the Jews already did and Muslims would do

again, you are stereotyping everyone in every way

This would imply Jesus was not a man...that he was something more.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This would imply Jesus was not a man...that he was something more.

I don't think he's gonna argue with that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, you are correct, but that is my personal beliefs, and I wouldn't expect everyone to agree, and there is nothing wrong with that

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

wickabee, you are correct, but that is my personal beliefs, and I wouldn't expect everyone to agree, and there is nothing wrong with that

I only remembered that because this is the one area in which we've decided to quietly disagree and move on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12