Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone down for some trades? CMB and lets get it done!

Hey all, I'm hoping to pull a few trades here. Gotten a few lately, so let's keep it rolling.

Wants: Honestly I'm open to a lot of stuff, would prefer 2012 QB Autos or NY Giants stuff. If you have Giants GU or low end autos you want to trade for stuff, I'm interested. I'm not looking to package great cards for a bunch of GU though so don't get me wrong lol.

I even have tons of RC's, base, numbered and inserts not in my bucket, so if you have NY Giants Serial #d cards, I would swap for those too

Check the bucket and let me know what you like, I'll check yours and either post here or PM you. Thanks!

http://s812.beta.photobucket.com/use...%20for%20Trade

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thetintwizard's Items on eBay

Not sure what it worth but any interest in this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure what it worth but any interest in this.

I would be interested, might be more then I want to give up on it though, lemme know what price range you have on it

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(74)
    Country
    See solid132's Items on eBay

Need the Tannehill Auto, Hankerson Auto, 2 of the Travis Benjamin Auyos, also have some Giants inserts/rcs on my site along with a David Wilson auto and Hicks jsy, lmk if interested in anything

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need the Tannehill Auto, Hankerson Auto, 2 of the Travis Benjamin Auyos, also have some Giants inserts/rcs on my site along with a David Wilson auto and Hicks jsy, lmk if interested in anything

I've got some interest in the Wilson and Nicks GU, Wouldn't want to move the Tannehill for them though. Lemme know if you're interested in something involving the other stuff. The only other thing I needed was the RG3, but that's a whole new ballgame there lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

i like the turbin elit rookie....and if i have anything for it the luck gold platinum

SCF Rewards
    Country

i like the turbin elit rookie....and if i have anything for it the luck gold platinum

Luck was gone a long time ago, sorry that part of my bucket is way out of date lol.

Turbin has been selling about $3, would you PWE trade for the Rueben Randle Topps GU? They seem to be in the same SV area

SCF Rewards
    Country

the rueben randle gu is gone

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See NateCashMoney's Items on eBay

Ponder Finest
    Interested in:

LT Finest

Jarius Wright Patch
    Shonn Greene Patch
    Reed/Revis Patch
    Quinton Coples Auto
    Christian Ponder Jersey/Auto
    Christian Ponder Sweet Spot

Very nice collection you have there. Also, I would be completely comfortable with trading some Eagles/Giants inserts/base for Vikings/Jets base.

LMK.

CMB and see if there's anything you like!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in the Blackmon and barron certified autos....here's what i have FT:

12' Absolute Brandon Weeden "AFC" RPM 2-clr Patch Auto/25....really nice w/ on card auto
    12' Absolute Lamar Miller War Room Materials Relic AU/49

and these links:

AutosPatchesGU FS FT

Mid End to High End Football FT

lmk thanks jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast