Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

America Nears El Tipping Pointo

I apologize to America's young people, whose dashed dreams and dim employment prospects I had laughed at, believing these to be a direct result of their voting for Obama. On closer examination, it turns out...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ann (I need a man/woman so badly) Coulter is so incredibly pathetic...

In this "article" she continues to downplay the REAL reason the GOP loss while insulting the voting demographic that helped Obama win.

Bravo Ann, please keep this up.

Your clownish antics are the #1 reason why no rationalist will ever vote for your party.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

A couple things, Ann,

1: I'm going to need a better argument than "immigrants vote for the guy I don't like, usually" to change immigration. I thought it needed a change, but you just set that cause back 60+years.

2: If you really think it's that difficult to have sex while your parents are in the same house, you truly do need to go get you some, because you're obviously a virgin, if not a technical virgin, than the kind who's only had sex at night, in bed, with the lights off and shirts on. That is not a sexist statement. Any man making that same statement would get the same response from me.

3: So you laugh at the young voters and call them stupid, then turn around and say, "Oh, the white ones are fine." You're a racist piece of crap and one of the few people I can't say I'd be unhappy to see die. It wouldn't make me happy, but I wouldn't feel a twinge of sadness either. America, and the world, would be better off.

Sorry.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

If you really think it's that difficult to have sex while your parents are in the same house,

wickabee, depends on the parent.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

wickabee, depends on the parent.

Keep telling yourself that. It makes it easier to sleep.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea, perhaps the difference between a conservative father and others, but perhaps not.
    there are things called rules and responsibilities and they are not only for the kids but for the parents.
    i admit what happened outside of the house was mostly out of my control. but even then, living in a small town, being friends with nearly everyone in town, and knowing all the police, teachers, and business owners by first name, plus working in town made things a bit different in my house, kids are grown now.

simple rules like anyone over the house was in a room, or out back, where either my wife and i were, and there are plenty of ways to keep people from unknowingly coming into house.

so did my kids have sex, I am sure they did sometime, somewhere, with someone, did they have sex in my house when my wife or I was home, no way possible. but i will admit we were known as being strict.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

yea, perhaps the difference between a conservative father and others, but perhaps not.there are things called rules and responsibilities and they are not only for the kids but for the parents.i admit what happened outside of the house was mostly out of my control. but even then, living in a small town, being friends with nearly everyone in town, and knowing all the police, teachers, and business owners by first name, plus working in town made things a bit different in my house, kids are grown now. simple rules like anyone over the house was in a room, or out back, where either my wife and i were, and there are plenty of ways to keep people from unknowingly coming into house.so did my kids have sex, I am sure they did sometime, somewhere, with someone, did they have sex in my house when my wife or I was home, no way possible. but i will admit we were known as being strict.

That you know of...Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that's a racist piece or that it's not hard to have sex with your parents in the house if you're smart enough. My father was known far and wide for being strict too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i am glad you link intelligence with risque sexual encounters in your parents house

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

i am glad you link intelligence with risque sexual encounters in your parents house

I didn't, you did. I linked problem solving with intelligence. Just because the problem was less than noble means nothing. Your attempt to make me look bad has failed, like all those of the past. You should focus your attention to other things...like understanding the written English word.

SCF Rewards
    Country

it's not hard to have sex with your parents in the house if you're smart enough

wickabee, you need to check your ego

only person trying to make you look bad is yourself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast