Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Control?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I did not say turn in you guns...I said turn in the assault weapons.

See you even admit an AR15 is not for hunting. So really why would anyone need an AR15 expect to kill another person!

Thank you for proving my point

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I did not say turn in you guns...I said turn in the assault weapons.

See you even admit an AR15 is not for hunting. So really why would anyone need an AR15 expect to kill another person!

Thank you for proving my point

what? ar-15's can be used for hunting, like someone said before coyote hunting is an example. bb guns can kill people to. is their any reason some cars can go 200 mph when the speed limit is usually around 60? with your logic we should ban ferraris and corvettes as well right? because they go to fast and people could get hurt? its called personal responsibility its the idiots fault for going 150 mph and wrecking and killing himself and others the same goes for people who shoot innocent people its the gun mens fault not the guns.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

I beleive they can limit the weapons that you can use. There is no need for a person to have a military style weapon to protect yourself. Alos, there are a lot of veterans that are unemployed that can easily be hired to guard school premises.

Most people who have these type of weapons collect them, or they like to shoot guns at the shooting range. so its not always used for protection. If you go to a gun show you see all kinds of guns that people have that have never even been loaded or fired. I dont want to start anything about veterans, i have nothing but respect for them, but i have heard of many people coming back from wars and other training that are not all there in the head. They can be paranoid and even suicidal. I am not sure that is the right thing to do by having them, guard schools. I am not saying anything bad about them, but there are certain things they see and are trained for that can cause some of them to do things that they should not do. Again, i have absolutely nothing against them and think they are all great people, but some actions after seeing some of the stuff they see and do just can not be predicted. Not all of them are like this, but it has been known to happen for whatever reason.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what? ar-15's can be used for hunting, like someone said before coyote hunting is an example. bb guns can kill people to. is their any reason some cars can go 200 mph when the speed limit is usually around 60? with your logic we should ban ferraris and corvettes as well right? because they go to fast and people could get hurt? its called personal responsibility its the idiots fault for going 150 mph and wrecking and killing himself and others the same goes for people who shoot innocent people its the gun mens fault not the guns.

thats not even a logical argument. cars are designed to go from point a to point b. Guns, especially AR-15, are designed to kill

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thats not my point, personal responsibility is the point. its not the guns fault some psycho is wielding it. banning a certain type of weapon for purchase wont get rid of the current ones in circulation. assault weapon bans have been done before yet did not work so why repeat the same thing again? can anyone argue the valid points i have made or are we nit picking the bad example i gave for being responsible for your own actions?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

another thing i would like to point out is that semi auto hand guns are the most used weapon in mass shootings close to twice that of assault rifles.

good article about the weapons used by these gunmen.

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2012/08/07-4

so should we ban all hand guns as well since that is the main killer when someone goes on a rampage?
    Last edited by TheNati97; 12-20-2012 at 08:57 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

there is no perfect answer to solve the problem but like i said in an earlier post the only effective way i see is for more people to be properly trained and carry hand guns.

answer this

if thats not clear enough for you youtube search 'ted nugent on klru' for a better explanation i would post it but the video may be to edgy for the folks of scf.
    Last edited by TheNati97; 12-20-2012 at 09:11 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

27 people die every day from drunk driving, but we should ban assault rifles?

that's 27 people a day!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Who pays to put armed guards in every school in the country? Schools are continually having their funding cut as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

27 people die every day from drunk driving, but we should ban assault rifles?

that's 27 people a day!!!!!

Jay, why do you constantly compare apples to oranges? And for what it's worth, drunk driving has been BANNED for as long as I can remember.

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast