Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Occupy Wall Street Greenwich Village couple busted with cache of weapons & bombs

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...02SDZyfC1pLVXN

The privileged daughter of a prominent city doctor, and her boyfriend — a Harvard grad and Occupy Wall Street activist — have been busted for allegedly having a cache of weapons and a bombmaking explosive in their Greenwich Village apartment.

Morgan Gliedman — who is nine-months pregnant — and Aaron Greene, 31, also had instructions on making bombs, including a stack of papers with a cover sheet titled, “The Terrorist Encyclopedia,’’ sources told The Post yesterday.

People who know Greene say his political views are “extreme,” the sources said.

Cops found the stash in the couple’s West Ninth Street home Saturday when they went there to look for Gliedman, 27, who was wanted for alleged credit-card theft.

A detective discovered a plastic container with seven grams of a white chemical powder called HMTD, which is so powerful, cops evacuated several nearby buildings.

Police also found a flare launcher, which is a commercial replica of a grenade launcher; a modified 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun; ammo; and nine high-capacity rifle magazines, the sources said.

Cops also allegedly uncovered papers about creating homemade booby traps, improvised submachine guns, and various handwritten notebooks containing chemical formulas.

The couple’s arrest Saturday was a sharp turn from their privileged backgrounds.

Gliedman, who grew up on Park Avenue, graduated from Dalton in 2002. Her dad, Dr. Paul Gliedman, is director of radiation oncology at Beth Israel Hospital, Brooklyn Division.

Greene attended Harvard as an undergraduate and did his graduate work at the university’s Kennedy School of Government.

He has five prior run-ins with the police, with the charges including, assault, and weapons possession, sources said.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Send his arse to the Crowbar Hotel for 20, maybe that will temper his need for owning an arsenal and having dumb ideas for it's use.

I have no time for radicals when they step over the common sense line.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The whole occupy movement is a sham.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

The whole occupy movement is a sham.

I agree, which is a real shame. They had potential, but they just went wayward so quickly.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

They had potential, but they just went wayward so quickly

bossman, seems to be the norm nowadays!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

bossman, seems to be the norm nowadays!!

I'll say. When did logic and reason die? I must have missed that obit.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'll say. When did logic and reason die? I must have missed that obit.

It was the very first report from FOXNews. I believe it went something like:
    "We are FOX News and we will be dividing your country by party to devolve it into a world of wealthy and "criminals. We hope to have this accomplished by 2025"

They're just ahead of schedule is all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wickabee, started much sooner than that!

They just capitalized on it and made some good money from it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The US has always been divided by party, but never as much as the past decade or so. There was always some semblance of order and dignity until the 24hr news channels decided conflict=money. Since every channel on Earth is against the Republicans (I'm told) FOX's mere existence causes major conflict in the media world.

Or, it could be that every channel is only after their own interests, it's just that FOX's interest IS the Republican party while every other channel is only interested in money like normal people.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 01-03-2013 at 05:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think you got it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast