Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

I won't buy this lot as your not abiding by the must send first rule.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I won't buy this lot as your not abiding by the must send first rule.

That is fine. The transactions I've made, a few worth more than this, I had no issues with the BUYER paying first. Crazy idea that a buyer pay for something first but hey, they agreed!

I wouldn't send first to someone with less than 100% positive feedback anyway, sorry, not taking the chance on someone who hasn't had a flawless history here without any issues.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump, last chance....added a bunch more. want it all gone at once. dont have the time to piece it out individually.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

That is fine. The transactions I've made, a few worth more than this, I had no issues with the BUYER paying first. Crazy idea that a buyer pay for something first but hey, they agreed!

I wouldn't send first to someone with less than 100% positive feedback anyway, sorry, not taking the chance on someone who hasn't had a flawless history here without any issues.

This is a very firm rule here on SCF that ALL new users send first till they have reached 20 in feedback. AS well if a user does send first to a new user or MSF they lose SCF protection or any right to a dispute the trade.

I have already sent you a PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12