Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Both of them already made their "choice" when they decided to lay down and have sex. Not saying that consenting adults should be banned from having sex but there are consequences in having sex. Having an abortion is a cowards way out of handling your business as an adult.

That's not the "choice" we are talking about. And, there's nothing "cowardly" about making a responsible choice to not bring another unwanted child into the world.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My wife would not get an abortion, period, but if it did happen I imagine it would be the end of our marriage. I love my wife with all of my heart and would do anything for her, but the combination of deceit and murdering our child would be something that would be extremely difficult for me to get beyond.

EDIT: And this whole "I am not pro-abortion, I am pro-choice" is a cop out to make yourself feel better. You are either in favor of or against abortion. Trying to scapegoat and say that you are pro-choice and ignore the fact that you are "pro-choosing to kill a baby" is weak.

Using this logic, I am no longer pro-gun, I am pro-gun ownership...
    Last edited by duane1969; 02-28-2013 at 02:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

My wife would not get an abortion, period, but if it did happen I imagine it would be the end of our marriage. I love my wife with all of my heart and would do anything for her, but the combination of deceit and murdering our child would be something that would be extremely difficult for me to get beyond.

EDIT: And this whole "I am not pro-abortion, I am pro-choice" is a cop out to make yourself feel better. You are either in favor of or against abortion. Trying to scapegoat and say that you are pro-choice and ignore the fact that you are "pro-choosing to kill a baby" is weak.

Using this logic, I am no longer pro-gun, I am pro-gun ownership...

You get some for that my good friend;

CHURCH!!
    CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Duane, you're wrong. Pro-life, pro-choice and pro-ablrtion are 3 different things. It's not about feeling better, it's about making sure I don't seem what I'm not. Just for your reference:
    Pro-life: No abortions for anyone.
    Pro-abortion: Forced abortions for everyone.
    Pro-choice: Make up your own mind.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So you support the right to choose abortion, but you are against abortion? I think not. You can not support the right to choose abortion without supporting abortions happening. Trying to make a safe little category to put yourself in so that you feel better doesn't cut it for me. You either oppose abortion or you don't.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Duane, you're wrong. Pro-life, pro-choice and pro-ablrtion are 3 different things. It's not about feeling better, it's about making sure I don't seem what I'm not. Just for your reference:
    Pro-life: No abortions for anyone.
    Pro-abortion: Forced abortions for everyone.
    Pro-choice: Make up your own mind.

I am pro-death penalty. Does that mean that I support the death penalty for everyone even those who have never committed a crime?
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 02-28-2013 at 03:03 PM. Reason: typo

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am pro-death penalty. Does that mean that I for the death penalty for everyone even those who have never committed a crime?

I am pro-death penalty choice...

I am not pro-death penalty
    I am not anti-death penalty
    I am pro-death penalty choice. I support the states right to choose to kill convicted murderers. As you can see, it is very different from actually supporting the death penalty being used.

I couldn't resist...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

So you support the right to choose abortion, but you are against abortion? I think not. You can not support the right to choose abortion without supporting abortions happening. Trying to make a safe little category to put yourself in so that you feel better doesn't cut it for me. You either oppose abortion or you don't.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mndroner's Items on eBay

I am pro-death penalty choice...

I am not pro-death penalty
    I am not anti-death penalty
    I am pro-death penalty choice. I support the states right to choose to kill convicted murderers. As you can see, it is very different from actually supporting the death penalty being used.

I couldn't resist...

So what you're really saying Duane is that if someone gets an abortion they get the death penalty?????

I Couldn't resist either....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So what you're really saying Duane is that if someone gets an abortion they get the death penalty?????

I Couldn't resist either....

No, only the unborn baby gets the death penalty in an abortion...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast