Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Being gay

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I simply used the same term in response. If you have a problem with that, deal with it.

I wasn't talking to you. The comment was directed at the OP and his first paragraph. Try paying attention. Everything is not about you.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I wasn't talking to you. The comment was directed at the OP and his first paragraph. Try paying attention. Everything is not about you.

Sorry. I made the assumption you were talking to me based on:
    You commenting on a phrase I used
    You commenting right after my post
    You not quoting the OP or indicating in any way, shape or form you were talking to him

So I'm sure that's my fault. I hope I didn't hurt your precious feelings.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Be easy, guys. No need to get testy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the person, hate the sin. People get that confused with hate the person, hate the sin.

Can you explain how someone who has the same urges as you and I is committing a "sin"?

Just because he/she happens to like the same gender?

BTW, why does god care so much which gender we sleep with?

I wonder.....what are gods feelings on oral sex?

Does he find this disgusting....regardless if it's being done by a straight couple?

Is Anal sex allowed? (again as a straight couple)

Can I and my girlfriend preform S&M Foreplay? What sexual positions are allowed?

I'm guessing all of this is a sin, right?

And if I masturbate, of course that's a HUGE sin too!

Man....This god character is a real downer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Last thing I want to do is get in to a discussion like this, but here is what I believe:

Treat others as you wish to be treated.

If you want others to be tolerant of what you believe, be tolerant of others.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Alex,

I agree with the sin aspect, homosexual sex is not technically a sin in the teachings of Jesus. When we deal with Jesus himself we here nothing but Paul is often said to have stood against homosexuality. but even this is up for debate, in the original greek, the translation meant man with young boy, not man and man. but I only speak for me and could be wrong.

I do not claim to understand homosexuality, because I am attracted to females only, so to me, it is strange in the sense, I cannot say I know how or why they feel like they do.

as far as non vaginal sex with your partner, I would say it is all in the intent. sin is not always the action but often the mind behind it. but again Jesus did not make me a spokesman for Him, so I could be wrong.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Can you explain how someone who has the same urges as you and I is committing a "sin"?

Just because he/she happens to like the same gender?

BTW, why does god care so much which gender we sleep with?

I wonder.....what are gods feelings on oral sex?

Does he find this disgusting....regardless if it's being done by a straight couple?

Is Anal sex allowed? (again as a straight couple)

Can I and my girlfriend preform S&M Foreplay? What sexual positions are allowed?

I'm guessing all of this is a sin, right?

And if I masturbate, of course that's a HUGE sin too!

Man....This god character is a real downer.

Nothing is said in the Bible of oral sex.
    Sodomy is clearly marked as a sin.
    Nothing is said about S&M or positions (that was seriously a stupid thing to say)
    Masturbation seems to fall under "adultery" since it's not your husband/wife you're having sex with.

For a guy who claims to have grown up Christian and know all about it, you don't even seem to have rudimentary kowledge of the Bible.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Alex,

I agree with the sin aspect, homosexual sex is not technically a sin in the teachings of Jesus. When we deal with Jesus himself we here nothing but Paul is often said to have stood against homosexuality. but even this is up for debate, in the original greek, the translation meant man with young boy, not man and man. but I only speak for me and could be wrong.

I do not claim to understand homosexuality, because I am attracted to females only, so to me, it is strange in the sense, I cannot say I know how or why they feel like they do.

as far as non vaginal sex with your partner, I would say it is all in the intent. sin is not always the action but often the mind behind it. but again Jesus did not make me a spokesman for Him, so I could be wrong.

I don't want to find it again, but Paul did incldue homosexuals in a laundry list of sinners (who have repented and become righteous)

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Love the person, hate the sin? Am I correct in what I hear?

OK then Republicans, stop wearing a shirt that is the exact same pattern as your Wife's Muu'muu'. Got it?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Love the person, hate the sin? Am I correct in what I hear?

OK then Republicans, stop wearing a shirt that is the exact same pattern as your Wife's Muu'muu'. Got it?

That took me a second, and I'm still not 100% sure I got it, but if I did, that's funny.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast