Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

I never said that I don't follow the bible. I was saying that you can not apply religious law to secular non religious situations. I do however take some of the stuff in their with a grain of salt just like how every other christian does. And yes PGH you can call me a christian albiet a moderate one but with they way some of these clowns who claim to be christians represent christanity they often make me hold my head in shame.

You are basically saying had you lived in the time of Moses and Joshua you would have apposed the Law. You would have joined the men who worshiped the Golden calf and been slaughtered when Moses drew a line in the sand and wiped out those who refused to obey God.

Every time Israel refused to obey God their enemy's made them suffer. When they turned to God, He gave them miracles and they slighted their enemy so they could have peace.

The Land belongs to Israel, if you apply secularism to Israel then you had over the land to your enemy's and they keep killing you. What did Sharon's foolishness do to help Israel when he gave land away?

Had you lived when Joshua was taking back the land you would have opposed him telling him he can not obey God.
    Last edited by Gorillawits; 10-10-2012 at 02:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

You are basically saying had you lived in the time of Moses and Joshua you would have apposed the Law. You would have joined the men who worshiped the Golden calf and been slaughtered when Moses drew a line in the sand and wiped out those who refused to obey God.

Every time Israel refused to obey God their enemy's made them suffer. When they turned to God, He gave them miracles and they slighted their enemy so they could have peace.

The Land belongs to Israel, if you apply secularism to Israel then you had over the land to your enemy's and they keep killing you. What did Sharon's foolishness do to help Israel when he gave land away?

Had you lived when Joshua was taking back the land you would have opposed him telling him he can not obey God.

Neither you or I can say what we would have done back then because we weren't there. As for today I live under freedom of religion. Now granted most middle eastern countries don't have freedom of religion and are suffering because of it. You are suggesting that Israel shouldn't have freedom of religion either just but simply switch to the religion that you prefer and poof all their problems will disappear by switching from one religious dictatorship to another. Again you conservatives cant have it both ways. Either you are for all of our rights including freedom of religion or you are against all of our rights including the right to bear arms.

Also if you really want to get deep the country that you live in does lot belong to the United States but to the Native Americans. If you are in favor of kicking the Palestins out and/or forcing them to convert to another religion you should practice what you preach, leave the united states and give everything that you ever owned over here back to them.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 10-10-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Mr. Wits. What he is saying is when you have a society with religious freedom that includes the freedom to no religion and, as such, you can't make laws based on one religion or another.

With that said, the person I most agree with in this thread is...Duane...weird...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mr. Wits. What he is saying is when you have a society with religious freedom that includes the freedom to no religion and, as such, you can't make laws based on one religion or another.

Why is this so hard for some people on here to understand?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It's easier if you actually want to understand instead of wanting your ideas imposed on everyone else.

BANNED

Country

Neither you or I can say what we would have done back then because we weren't there. As for today I live under freedom of religion. Now granted most middle eastern countries don't have freedom of religion and are suffering because of it. You are suggesting that Israel shouldn't have freedom of religion either just but simply switch to the religion that you prefer and poof all their problems will disappear by switching from one religious dictatorship to another. Again you conservatives cant have it both ways. Either you are for all of our rights including freedom of religion or you are against all of our rights including the right to bear arms.

Also if you really want to get deep the country that you live in does lot belong to the United States but to the Native Americans. If you are in favor of kicking the Palestins out and/or forcing them to convert to another religion you should practice what you preach, leave the united states and give everything that you ever owned over here back to them.

My great grandmother was a full blooded native American so by your logic this is my homeland. I am also Jewish so Israel is also my homeland. You oppose What Moses said right now, so you would have opposed Moses at the time of Exodus.

Israel should have freedom of religion to worship in your own home. Out in Public the Mosques should be shut down because they are pagan temples and the Tanakh forbids pagan temples and altars in Israel. If A Muslim wants to Worship Allah they have to do it at home. The Dome of the Rock should be torn apart piece by piece and placed on a boat. The Muslims can reconstruct the Dome after they take a vote which country they want it placed in.

The church of the Holy Seplacure should have all the pagan symbols removed or it to would have to be torn down and the Orthodox can decide where they want it.

The Palestinians should be rounded up by the Israel Military and Hamas Terrorists who refuse to surrender should be killed in battle by the Military. The pagan nations that love the Palestinians can take them in. You can open your door to them since you claim to care for the ones that hate Israel. The minority of Palestinians who want to follow the Laws of Israel can be allowed to stay.

Once the door is opened that evil men closed, I will leave the United States ASAP and you can stay here and hate Jesus all you want.

With that said, the person I most agree with in this thread is...Duane...weird...

Wickabee what he is saying is he hates the bible and loves evil men causing problems in Israel.

Why is this so hard for some people on here to understand?

Why is so hard for people to stop calling themselves Christians until they finally submit to Jesus?

It's easier if you actually want to understand instead of wanting your ideas imposed on everyone else.

Its easy to understand that you want to impose secular humanism onto everyone else.

This post was asking Christians what they would do, I already know devil worshipers want Israel to hate Jesus, break God's laws and be pagan like the rest of the world.
    Last edited by Gorillawits; 10-10-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You obviously haven't a clue what veg is saying.

BANNED

Country

I have all the clues, you just want to force your secular views onto me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hell Gorilla dosen't have a clue of what is coming out of his own mouth. Pat Robertson would even shake his head at his nonsense.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Could you imagine putting up with all this nonsense in your everyday life? I get tired just reading this nonsense.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast