Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

building ships creates jobs, raising taxes and budget cuts do not

I agree we need to make cuts, but I would have more of an interest in welfare reform, than cutting SS or MC

also think reform in military spending would cut the budget, but we need to keep our soldiers employed, we have no jobs for them.

Why does it always come from Social programs?
    Becasue it will be more the SS MC or Welfare , They will cut education, AIDs programs, Medical research, Aids to cities and states, police and fire and so on and so forth ...

We need reform that will reshape how and where Aid will be given. But with that look for other social problems to arise...are you ready to handle that?

Military programs can be cut without cutting the number of soldiers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I agree, and welfare can be cut without hurting those truly in need

raising taxes will not fix our problems, it is only one part of the solution and should not be the top thing on anyones list

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

raising taxes will not fix our problems, it is only one part of the solution and should not be the top thing on anyones list

WRONG!
    This should be right on top and NOT NEGOTIABLE for a tax increase on the top 2%

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That's right! Cutting government funding in the mere millions, like PBS is going to solve this. Why would anyone increase income when they can jest save way less than that income would be? It surely boggles the mind...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

since when is PBS welfare???

so if you spent millions and made 50k a year, getting a second job would fix your debt?
    no, cutting your spending would.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm just speaking to the entire republican plan. PBS is killing the economy!

But hey, let's play. If you have more expenditures than income, are massive cuts to income going to help?

In your scenario, would you quit your job and just not spend anything?
    Last edited by Wickabee; 12-03-2012 at 04:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Frankly I have no idea what the hell to do with them. Therefore, don't build them!

Wait....you didn't built that!

GOOD!

PLEASE Mr. President, DO NOT GIVE IN!

Fight all the way, TAX THE RICH!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Wait....you didn't built that!

GOOD!

PLEASE Mr. President, DO NOT GIVE IN!

Fight all the way, TAX THE RICH!!!

How much should the rich be taxed, and who are the rich? Also, why should they be taxed, and how much will it help our nation financially?

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much should the rich be taxed, and who are the rich? Also, why should they be taxed, and how much will it help our nation financially?

I'm sorry, did the GOP win the white house, or did a democratic president win by running an election SAYING he was going to TAX THE RICH???

Please tell me.

If I'm Obama, I do not consider ANYTHING unless it puts a TAX HIKE on the wealthiest Americans, I personally would let the Bush tax cuts expire for EVERYONE!

That's right.....Every single person pays more.....end of story!
    Last edited by JustAlex; 12-03-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast