Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country

Type of silver for a jersey

Hey guys,

Tonight I met my favorite lacrosse player and I have a game worn jersey of his, I tried to get signed, but the Silver "sharpie" brand paint pen, like this:

But it wouldn't show up on the Jersey. I shook it, too, for a good 5 or so minutes. My question is, does anyone have any suggestions for a type of brand/type to get that will show up on the dark blue number nice and bold and standout-ish? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Here is more info on the incident: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...1#post12484281

Thanks again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Either the Deco Color paint pens (if you want a paint pen) or the SRX Metallics if you don't.

BANNED

Country

Alright, thanks! Do they have the Deco paint pens at target? Or somewhere like that?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Deco Color. Get them at Michaels or AC Moore. Stay away from all sharpie brand products except blacks and blues.

BANNED

Country

I have used that same exact Sharpie paint pen and it has worked fine.....any chance you did not depress the tip to get the paint flowing first?

BANNED

Country

I have used that same exact Sharpie paint pen and it has worked fine.....any chance you did not depress the tip to get the paint flowing first?

No, I did. I've used it on some 8X10s earlier in the year and it worked fine. I shook it up very well, too. It's been awful the last two times I used it.

BANNED

Country

Deco Color. Get them at Michaels or AC Moore. Stay away from all sharpie brand products except blacks and blues.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!