Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

I like those parallel's a lot, but price point is way too much.

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country

sticker autos is meh... otherwise fun concept.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

I broke 2 boxes of this stuff and was quite happy and impressed with the product. I found it more fun then Black Diamond and Artifacts this year, even with the /99 I pulled out of BD as well as the patch/tag from Artifacts. I agree with the price-point being quite high but it was worth it. It brings back memories of the 90s cards and inserts holding value.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Worst product of the year. The end.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Worst product of the year. The end.

I don't know Classic Signatures was originally $180 at release, I think both Retro and Classic Sigs would be a close battle for crown of worst.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I don't know Classic Signatures was originally $180 at release, I think both Retro and Classic Sigs would be a close battle for crown of worst.

Except that the autos in Classic Signatures are hard signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I don't know what the heck is going on with UD, but this product is totally off the track. It's unacceptable to charge that much for sticker autos and a ton of inserts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

uh 212$ at dacard? is this real.... rofl... this must be a joke right.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

I wouldn't crack this junk for anything more than $60/box. Even then, I'd probably pass. the idea of this product is cool, but how/why people are spending $200 + a box, I just can't even fathom.

I'd give this the nod as worst product of the year. At least Classic Signatures had on-card autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

I know I risk losing a limb or even my head for asking this question, but I will risk it anyways:

Has anyone taken a few minutes to look through eBay completed listings of the sales of these cards?

A good number of the base EX, Flair Showcase, and Metal cards are going for $4 to $5. We pulled 2 EX, 4 Flair Showcase, and 4 Metal cards in our box.

There are a lot of the rarer inserts (4 per box) that are going for $15 to $30 (and that's not even the tougher pulls)

I'm not saying the product is a $200 a box product. But calling it a sub $80 product isn't realistic either.

I've said it before, UD should have taken a risk, included 0 autograph contend, included 6 of the rarer inserts per box and set it at $100 to $120.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast