Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 364344454647484956 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

It might be elementz. I haven't been able to find SRX but I'll keep an eye out. Thanks

If you have a Target close by that is where I get mine. It's like an 8 pack of misc colors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you have a Target close by that is where I get mine. It's like an 8 pack of misc colors.

I do have a Target! thanks I'll check next time I go!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

You continue to get some really awesome in person autos! I am jealous that you have an NBA team there!! Anyway, hope HS comes through for you.

Keep on getting those graphs, I really enjoy seeing them!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You continue to get some really awesome in person autos! I am jealous that you have an NBA team there!! Anyway, hope HS comes through for you.

Keep on getting those graphs, I really enjoy seeing them!

Thanks! Makes me sad when I think about having to leave this place in May 2014 when I graduate. I hope the DC area is as good for autographs as the Twin Cities have been to me

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jesus your a great person

BANNED

Country

Jesus your a great person

Says the guy with the -1 feedback. I happen to personally know her and know that, just because she won't share addresses doesn't make her a bad person or anything, like you are implying. I don't really share my addresses I find either, so I guess I'm just as bad of a person.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Says the guy with the -1 feedback. I happen to personally know her and know that, just because she won't share addresses doesn't make her a bad person or anything, like you are implying. I don't really share my addresses I find either, so I guess I'm just as bad of a person.

OMG so i know this one guy (in person) i dont appreciate the way you talk about them. Do i smell a whip?

BANNED

Country

OMG so i know this one guy (in person) i dont appreciate the way you talk about them. Do i smell a whip?

What are you talking about? Btw it's "you're a great person.."

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Guys I really don't care that she didn't give me this addy. Although he is one of my favorite players, she had to hunt hard for that address and I can understand why she wouldn't want to share it. Clryan5 is a great member and she is a very nice person from what I hear. I have no anger or grudge towards her.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am a female and had nothing to do with him replying to my thread. I just woke up from a nap and found your rude comments. First off it's "you're." If you're going to insult someone, you should have the proper grammar. Second, do you honestly expect me to share the home address that I found of a Super Bowl winning quarterback!? If you do you are seriously delusional.

Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 364344454647484956 ... LastLast