Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See erns_house_of_cards_16's Items on eBay

Comic Books for Sale or possible trade.

I have approximately 700 comic book in my photo bucket. would like to turn some of them into cash or paypal. Check it out if interested let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

what would you need on the uncanny x-men issues #d under 100?
    thanks
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Make me an offer, Ed.

what would you need on the uncanny x-men issues #d under 100?
    thanks
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

im no good at offers- can you at least give me an idea, and we can work it from there?
    thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

my only problem is I haven't really done much with comics in a while. I don't really know the going rate. Any help you can give me would be great.

im no good at offers- can you at least give me an idea, and we can work it from there?
    thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

ill do some research, and get back with you- even if they are too pricy for me, at least youll have an idea of what to ask
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Ed I appreciate the help, I use to have an Overstreet book but god only knows where that thing is. Prolly still in the junk at my parents house. LOL. Let Me know. Didn't realize you did comic books.

ill do some research, and get back with you- even if they are too pricy for me, at least youll have an idea of what to ask
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

i dont really, but ive got a fondness for the x-men and ive been slowly assembling a complete print run

ok, my initial research on issue 24 shows that it is not one of the bigger valued silver age books- some have sold for as little as 6 bucks plus shipping. the real problem with comics is it is so hard to accurately judge condition, and that makes it harder to sell them when you cant look at them in person...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No slight to Palantri, but if you are going to continue to move your silver, let me know. if this is something you are dashing to get paid on, I will not worry about the batman issues as i am only looking to trade, not sell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast