Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul Filibuster

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Sorry Rand is his own being and not a clone of Ron...

No he used his daddy's popularity to make a name for himself then turned his back on everything his daddy stood for. If that's not a sellout please show me what one is.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No he used his daddy's popularity to make a name for himself then turned his back on everything his daddy stood for. If that's not a sellout please show me what one is.

That's not a sellout. That's a kid following in dady's footesteps but thinking of himself.

Amazing, he differs from his father so he's a sellout. John McCain skips work to lunch with the opposition and he's not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say 80% of congress are sellouts. What's a sellout? Someone who ™™™™™s themselves out for money. Granted, some sellouts end up working out great, like Metallica. They left thrash metal behind for the money. Rand could be considered a traitor to his father, but then again, they were never 100% aligned. I don't believe he used his dad's popularity. He followed in his fathers footsteps and became a politician, just like I followed in my fathers footsteps and am farming. We don't agree all the time on everything either..

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I would say 80% of congress are sellouts. What's a sellout? Someone who ™™™™™s themselves out for money. Granted, some sellouts end up working out great, like Metallica. They left thrash metal behind for the money. Rand could be considered a traitor to his father, but then again, they were never 100% aligned. I don't believe he used his dad's popularity. He followed in his fathers footsteps and became a politician, just like I followed in my fathers footsteps and am farming. We don't agree all the time on everything either..

Sellout.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ha I know...sorry!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Politicans work for us and should fight for our needs not their own selfish needs or the needs of big business and special intrest groups.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Politicans work for us and should fight for our needs not their own selfish needs or the needs of big business and special intrest groups.

correct, this should be all of them and not just lip service, but those who actually do

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree, this is why I stand with Rand...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree, this is why I stand with Rand...

Rand dosen't give a damn about you, me or anyone else but himself.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast