Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's Monday so Let's start off the week with some trades.....looking for autos only!

I got nice autos in the bucket of Kaepernick,Cam Newton, AJ Green, Doug Martin, Torrey Smith, Ray Rice, desean Jackson, Patrick Peterson, Russell Wilson and more. Main wants are newer autos from national treasures, contenders, five star and playbook of players like Alfred Morris, Doug martin, Jim Brown, hofers, Trent Richardson, and other top 2012 rookies. Willing to check lists and buckets for trade too.....let's make some deals.....and here is my 2 bucket links. thanks jeff

http://s560.photobucket.com/user/jrs...0Football%20FT

http://s560.photobucket.com/user/jrs...esGU%20FS%20FT

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

cmb for the Pierce elite auto, Warner auto, AJ green auot

SCF Rewards
    Country

cmb for the Pierce elite auto, Warner auto, AJ green auot

Checked around your bucket but didn't see one card i liked more then the cards u asked about. thanks 4 the look.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(25)
    Country
    See donbickle707's Items on eBay

I got this out of five star before my wedding, I like that kaep auto you got...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got this out of five star before my wedding, I like that kaep auto you got...

Nice trent but only one on ebay sold for $51 while the kaep is going for $100+ right now. Looking to trade the kaep in a 1-1 deal. thanks 4 the look.

SCF Rewards
    Country

back up for trades