Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Show & Tell Contest 5.0 - Week 12!

For more information and rules about this contest, please see this thread.

The theme for this week is: Best memorabilia item (non card)

The theme will run from today until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, Feb. 2nd, 2013

General Rules

1. You MUST post a new scan/picture of your card with your handwritten ID next to it in this thread.
    2. Only one submission per member per week.
    3. A card can only be submitted ONCE throughout the whole contest, so choose wisely.
    4. If you make a mistake, do NOT edit your post! Instead, create a new one, or your entry for the week will be disqualified. No exceptions.

Good luck!

The winner of last weeks Show & Tell Contest was cujofan2000, who will receive 25cc and 2 points in the overall standings! Second place goes to Fleury14, who will receive 1 point in the standings.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See iposportsmarketing's Items on eBay

tough to choose... I'll go with this, though

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Nice Drapes!

I'll keep the Wings trend going with my only piece of game used memorabilia, a Conklin gamer from the 11-12 season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry my phone couldn't get the full stick into one shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok here's my shot! I couldent decide on one because they are both special to me for different reasons, the cooler story tho is the one on the right because it came straight from the pens equipment room, met and signed by Sid and the jersey was ready for him to wear!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

This is the most valuable (to me) piece in my collection. It'll fit very nicely in my coffin so that I can play backup goalie in Heaven, where the Leafs play the Habs every night.

My ex-wife's uncle was a rinkrat at The Forum in the 60's and 70's and then a ticket scalper at The Forum and Bell/Molson Centre from the 80's up to now, he knows EVERYONE, it was almost worth staying married for the Jose Theodore signed caps and the t-shirts and what-not, but c'est la vie eh?

Anyways, his wedding present to me was this, a practise-used Ken Dryden stick. My eyes are watering as I type this!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is absolutely GORGEOUS Sluggo!!! I'd love to get a piece of Drydens one day.
    Last edited by MattDMC; 01-29-2013 at 02:46 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

That is absolutely GORGEOUS Sluggo!!! I'd love to get a piece of Drydens one day.

I KNOW RIGHT????? She got the house and the car, but I still come out ahead :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

I KNOW RIGHT????? She got the house and the car, but I still come out ahead :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

This is the most valuable (to me) piece in my collection. It'll fit very nicely in my coffin so that I can play backup goalie in Heaven, where the Leafs play the Habs every night.

My ex-wife's uncle was a rinkrat at The Forum in the 60's and 70's and then a ticket scalper at The Forum and Bell/Molson Centre from the 80's up to now, he knows EVERYONE, it was almost worth staying married for the Jose Theodore signed caps and the t-shirts and what-not, but c'est la vie eh?

Anyways, his wedding present to me was this, a practise-used Ken Dryden stick. My eyes are watering as I type this!!

Your images aren't showing up anymore.. says that you have moved or deleted the image from your Photobucket.
    Create a new post and get those up again!

Also, bump for more entries!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast