Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shike33's Items on eBay

Could WE collectors do anything?
    Like mailbomb a server or something like that to make ITGs chanses better?
    WE collectors,the people that makes the money for the companys has to have something to say about this thing?
    Bettman? IF we PUSH as hard as we can,could that help?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

WE collectors,the people that makes the money for the companys has to have something to say about this thing?

GARY Bettman???

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Thanks, I needed that.

In any case, when there's a ton of The Cup cards floating around featuring head shots only, I don't think ITG has to worry that much about a license.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Nope. We can't even get the Coyotes out of Phoenix lol

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The only thing that NHLPA listens to is money. Upper Deck and Panini backed up their respective Brinks trucks when it came to the last licensing agreement; UD did the same after the 2004-05 lockout and secured a monopoly. ITG didn't even get a chance to make an offer, IIRC. As long as these two global corporate entities are able to throw the requisite millions of dollars at the PA for their licensing, it will be incredibly difficult for ITG to get back to that level.

The opinion of the collector means nothing in this business context.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Excuse me if i`m a stupid-head ...!
    But,we live in a world that is changing???
    Why give up just becouse the history says it happend?
    I`m tired of people that just give up!
    8(
    And yes, you can call me stupid if you wish (I`m a buddhist) but i`m still in a strong beliefe that WE can do something!

Bettman? 8) I`m an old fart with no interest in who`s at the top of the food chain.
    WE could express our feelings/thoughts to the head of HNL!
    WE could do posters/Twitter/A book in the face (i don`t have facebook).
    WE SHOULD do something?
    In my mind ITG has the best DESIGN. the best (don`t know what to call security) packing of card`s! (You don`t need a softsleeve)

WHY give up?
    Yes,UD and Panini has great stuff allso but ITG in MY mind (every1 has an own oppinion) doe`s the GAME better than enybody else.

Just MY 5 cent`s!
    (Sorry 4 my English!)
    Last edited by 87sluggo; 07-18-2013 at 02:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Your English is better than our Swedish, Juha!

All we can do as consumers is stop buying the product until there's some kind of change. But we won't stop, we're sheeple.

I agree with you 100% about ITG, I also think Dr Price has carved out a little section of the collecting world that belongs to him and him alone, and the lack of a license hasn't really hurt him all that much.

I think he's a pretty happy guy, but you'd have to ask him tho.........

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Excuse me if i`m a stupid-head ...!
    But,we live in a world that is changing???
    Why give up just becouse the history says it happend?
    I`m tired of people that just give up!
    8(
    And yes, you can call me stupid if you wish (I`m a buddhist) but i`m still in a strong beliefe that WE can do something!

Bettman? 8) I`m an old fart with no interest in who`s at the top of the food chain.
    WE could express our feelings/thoughts to the head of HNL!
    WE could do posters/Twitter/A book in the face (i don`t have facebook).
    WE SHOULD do something?
    In my mind ITG has the best DESIGN. the best (don`t know what to call security) packing of card`s! (You don`t need a softsleeve)

WHY give up?
    Yes,UD and Panini has great stuff allso but ITG in MY mind (every1 has an own oppinion) doe`s the GAME better than enybody else.

Just MY 5 cent`s!
    (Sorry 4 my English!)

I definitely appreciate the passion that you speak of in this post. It's commendable. But try writing even a Twitter post to @NHLPA on the subject and see what response you get. It's a cold, hard reality and it's not going to be changed from the bottom-up. We are the end user of the product. As Ed notes, unless people STOP buying Trilogy, Series 1, Certified, Dominion, etc. by the caseloads....it ain't gonna change. There's no reason for them to change because they're getting that all-important Hockey Related Revenue.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I`m starting to understand what you guys write.
    After my next shipment (1 Trilogy and 2 ITG prospects) I will STOP buying other stuff than ITG!
    8)

And thx you 2 for making me understand the issue to 100%!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Patiently awaiting the release of Decades '90's. Upper Deck? Isn't that when you crap in the tank of the toilet instead of the bowl?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks everyone for your support and kind words.

Nothing would make me happier than a license would; however, it has to be under the right terms and conditions.

I don't want any better than UD or Panini has but I certainly should not get anything worse.

You never know what the future brings but I certainly am not holding my breathe.

Again, thanks for your support.

Brian Price

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast