Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

could I have that Brees addy please?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nope

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tonight I graphed the Wolves as they drove into the arena but did not attend the game since money is tight and I don't have items for a lot of the players. It was an okay day.

JJ Barea: 2/2
    He was really cool and stopped for me even though the door was open for him. I told him it was ridiculous he got fined for flopping and he laughed and said yeah I'll get it back. I told him it was a silly rule and he laughed, I'd say he agreed. The first photo is my absolute favorite of Barea. Glad to get it signed

I also got this signed Barea 8x10 and card from a friend that I graph with. I traded him 10 unsigned Wolves 8x10s for these.

Andrei Kirilenko: 3/3
    I printed the 2 photos on my new photo printer. 1 is an 8.5x11. The other one I messed up. I accidentally shut my computer while it was still printing and messed up the photo but luckily it stopped printing right after it finished printing Kirilenko in the photo so I just cut off the rest of the blank photo paper

Shawn Respert: 2/2
    Chase Budinger: 4/4
    He asked me how much stuff do I have to get signed? and then said you always have stuff to get signed. I hope he's not getting sick of me because he is 1 of my favorites on the team and a great signer. I think I will skip asking him the next game or 2, even though I have 1 8x10 and a 12 card lot on the way
    Luke Ridnour: 1/4
    Dante Cunningham: 1/1
    I also got a program signed but the silver I used just refused to dry and got smeared so I did my best wiping off the signature and will get it resigned in blue next game. I'm getting really frustrated with my silver markers smearing

SCF Rewards
    Country

What silver marker do you use?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What silver marker do you use?

They're a metallic marker that I got at Walmart. It was a 2 pack for $0.94. The pen is black with the cap silver. Not sure of the brand but they are very liquidy (yes ik that's not a word but idk how else to describe it) and with the cold here it takes a very long time for them to dry. I really like silver autographs and still have my good silver markers but need to get back to Michaels while home on Spring Break to get some more

SCF Rewards
    Country

They're a metallic marker that I got at Walmart. It was a 2 pack for $0.94. The pen is black with the cap silver. Not sure of the brand but they are very liquidy (yes ik that's not a word but idk how else to describe it) and with the cold here it takes a very long time for them to dry. I really like silver autographs and still have my good silver markers but need to get back to Michaels while home on Spring Break to get some more

The Elementz? I bought one of those to try and it takes FOREVER to dry. I've come to find that the SRX Metallic markers (by the Write Dudes) dry a lot faster.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It might be elementz. I haven't been able to find SRX but I'll keep an eye out. Thanks

BANNED

Country

Lol

Lmao

BANNED

Country

Nice stuff as usual. I had that same problem with my Shved programs. I think it has something to do with the type of paper or some material in the programs that just doesn't work well with the metallic (I'm just reaching for straws here). Haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff as usual. I had that same problem with my Shved programs. I think it has something to do with the type of paper or some material in the programs that just doesn't work well with the metallic (I'm just reaching for straws here). Haha

Yeah I couldn't remember if you used that marker or not. I was hurrying trying to get my stuff out for him and I was the only one that went for him. Sucked I happened to pull out that silver instead of my good silver. It wiped away pretty well so I'll see if I can get him on it in the same spot with my good silver

Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast