Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Ray Lewis did not kill anyone on that faithful night. Even Fulton County prosecutor Paul Howard (Dwight Howard's uncle btw) agreed that he didn't and gave him a deal to testify against the actual killers. Yes he made some poor choices that night with the crowd that he kept but no one will say that he actually killed anyone. Also the jury aquited both of they suspects because they felt the guys who were killed provoked the entire incident and the fight and subsequent deaths were in self defense.

just because someone was not charged with a crime does not mean they didn't do it. Now, I do not claim knowledge that Lewis did kill someone but to say that since he wasn't charged that he is therefore innocent is extremely false.

as to the actual topic, if you are against concealed carry then I understand. If you have no problem with concealed carry permits, then I am unsure why it would be any different to carry in church.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

just because someone was not charged with a crime does not mean they didn't do it. Now, I do not claim knowledge that Lewis did kill someone but to say that since he wasn't charged that he is therefore innocent is extremely false.

Actually, it is correct officially. On the record for the rest of time, he will be considered innocent. So it's not extremely false, it's officially correct.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

It appears to me, that the atheists here, have a greater respect for your church then those defending them in this thread. I would never, in my opinion, be that disrespectful to any church and carry a concealed weapon with the doors of the building.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Actually, it is correct officially. On the record for the rest of time, he will be considered innocent. So it's not extremely false, it's officially correct.

surely you know what I meant? He is correctly labeled as innocent for the rest of his life. Being legally innocent does not mean innocent. I have to assume that you knew what I meant and just felt like being contrary.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

surely you know what I meant? He is correctly labeled as innocent for the rest of his life. Being legally innocent does not mean innocent. I have to assume that you knew what I meant and just felt like being contrary.

Actually, I took issue with you calling it "extremely false" when it's technically and officially true. I don't like you labelling things as they aren't. I know what you meant, I took issue with your false presentation. You'd do the same with me, so don't even start.
    Or you can go on thinking anyone who disagrees with something you say (not mean) is being contrary, but that's pretty arrogant thinking.

Basically, don't label things as something they aren't. It's deceptive.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

What's funny about the Ray Lewis situation, is that everybody in Massachusetts, and everyone in San Francisco think he's a killer.

Sour Grapes I'm afraid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I am a Giants fan born and bred in NY.I think he is a killer

What's funny about the Ray Lewis situation, is that everybody in Massachusetts, and everyone in San Francisco think he's a killer.

Sour Grapes I'm afraid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I am a Giants fan born and bred in NY.I think he is a killer

And didn't Baltimore kick the Giants backside in the superbowl many years ago?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

in 2000 but i am over that lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123