Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BLOODSPAWN80's Items on eBay

tebow/bradford/ spiller/ couple others. the manning would be for me though, the booklet would be trade bait is all

SCF Rewards
    Country

of course its not authenticated. for $50, for real. good luck buying anyones authenticated jersey for $50.. let alone a hofer and possibly the greatest defensive player of all time.

I wasn't going to reply, but your snotty attitude caused me to.

That jersey is for sale for $50, but it's a fake jersey and the signature has no authentication. You can't expect someone to value any item's legitimacy when the base for it starts with such a poor counterfeit.

Here is the list of what is wrong with your jersey- with no mention of the signature itself.
    1) The Sleeve Stripes are inaccurate- yours are just red. NYG ones are Red-White-Red
    2) No NYG jersey has every had the NY on the chest
    3) Your jersey is sewn. Other then Reebok EQT jerseys (Replicas made today), they all are screen printed or heat pressed. Reebok EQT's have the NFL shield, which yours doesnt.
    4) The Surname Taylor on the back should be one color - White. Not outlined in red.
    5) The collar is inaccurate- once again it should be RWR.
    6) Players of the century tagging is a sure sign it's fake

In other words, your jersey is worthless. It would have been better if he signed a 3x5 Index Card.

Heck- it would have been worth more if he signed a Napkin with BBQ Stains on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i really dont think anyone is going to be running around wearing the jersey. when framed it looks nice and its still autographed. not everyone can afford a authentic jersey, and like u said the jersey is being sold for $50, im asking for $50, then u have the auto. i honestly dont think this is to much to ask for it. fake jersey or not, i bet if it was authentic with authenication from beckett itself yud still talk crap about price and low ball the price. some people are just cheap and want something for nothing. and u are surely that kinda person. u could have just seen the post, not liked the jersey, and went about yur business, but u had to open yur big mouth and belittle it in a post that might sway someone who didnt care about the jersey type but is after the auto and likes the way it looks framed from buying it. so thanks for that. skip over post of mine in the future please. id never do business with yur type anyway so yur doing me a favor by doing this

SCF Rewards
    Country

i really dont think anyone is going to be running around wearing the jersey. when framed it looks nice and its still autographed. not everyone can afford a authentic jersey, and like u said the jersey is being sold for $50, im asking for $50, then u have the auto. i honestly dont think this is to much to ask for it. fake jersey or not, i bet if it was authentic with authenication from beckett itself yud still talk crap about price and low ball the price. some people are just cheap and want something for nothing. and u are surely that kinda person. u could have just seen the post, not liked the jersey, and went about yur business, but u had to open yur big mouth and belittle it in a post that might sway someone who didnt care about the jersey type but is after the auto and likes the way it looks framed from buying it. so thanks for that. skip over post of mine in the future please. id never do business with yur type anyway so yur doing me a favor by doing this

It's funny, i wouldn't do business with you either.

You obviously knew it was fake, which is why you left it in a shadowbox frame hiding all of it's issues.

You call me a big mouth, but I kept my mouth shut until you proved to be someone with less then stellar credentials.

I have better things to do with my money then to buy a shirt signed by a cocaine abuser and frequent visitor of hookers everywhere. Let alone to give you the $50 for it.

At $50, your right the signature is worth it. What makes it worthless is the fact that it's on a fake jersey being sold by someone who has shady character flaws to begin with. Like I said before, it would have been worth $50 on an index card, not on this.

I'm not sure if you noticed it, but there is a space bar at the bottom of your keyboard. Not only that, but I wasn't the one originally asking questions.

I'm glad I dissuaded someone from spending hard earned cash on your counterfeit jersey. If you had any bit of integrity you would have mentioned it from the get-go instead of waiting for someone to ask for the whole picture.

I never questioned the autograph, but your behavior and your integrity now have me doing so. I simply stated your jersey is nothing more then a piece of trash from the local flea market.

Then again, what more could you expect from someone as low as yourself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

shady credentials, thats funny...with yur big 55 feedbacks and alreasy at 98% positve. triple yur feedbacks and then come talk to me about shadyness. and i left in shadow box to show what it looks liked framed, which is what people do with these things. then when someone asked for pics of it out of it what did i do?? instantly did just that and showed the pics. not in a pm but right here in replys for everyone to see. 50 is alot of money to someone like yurself who makes 8 bucks an hour at mcdonalds while yur living in yur moms basement, but to most people like myself its not alot of money. i never stated the jersey was real or authentic so never lied. so instead of arguing with someone and trying to belittle them if i were you id spend this time working on raising your feedback score bro, ill let mine speak for itself!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

to define the word shady ill simply show this:
    Never received anything. Nothing more to be said. I lost an $80 set and cash.

what is this you may ask?? well its the guy who's calling me shady's feedback... left for him by someone other than myself. People who are shady do not rip off other people for there stuff and dont send anything in return, then honor their trades and send out the stuff people buy. Did i not mention that the jersey was a authentic $300 jersey, no, why, cause i figured you could tell not only by the numerous pics but the asking price of $50 oh and the or best offer , meaning could even go lower. Just a friendly reminder to look at peoples feedback scores and why they have negatives before dealing with them or listening to words they are typing and names they are calling other people when it is them themselves that are SHADY !!

SCF Rewards
    Country

to define the word shady ill simply show this:
    Never received anything. Nothing more to be said. I lost an $80 set and cash.

what is this you may ask?? well its the guy who's calling me shady's feedback... left for him by someone other than myself. People who are shady do not rip off other people for there stuff and dont send anything in return, then honor their trades and send out the stuff people buy. Did i not mention that the jersey was a authentic $300 jersey, no, why, cause i figured you could tell not only by the numerous pics but the asking price of $50 oh and the or best offer , meaning could even go lower. Just a friendly reminder to look at peoples feedback scores and why they have negatives before dealing with them or listening to words they are typing and names they are calling other people when it is them themselves that are SHADY !!

For anyone who wants to see my one negative feedback-
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/itrad...323905&u=37020

Fake is fake, and counterfeit items are illegal. Illegal to own, illegal to buy, and illegal in terms of copyright infringement.

As far as my feedback, it does speak for itself. I don't remember what it was (I think that was three years ago), but I provided the receipt for shipping it, and he claimed he never got it. He asked to send it to his school, or to his house- and when push came to shove said it was supposed to go to the other.

My feedback is my feedback. I'm not a card collector. I'm a collector. If there's something I like be it a card, ball, jersey or hat- I'll go looking for it. Hence why I only have whatever pittance it is.

As far as your feedback, I don't care what you have.

Your trying to sell a counterfeit jersey with a autograph someone else already questioned.

Your trying to deflect blame by typing like a 15 year old who found the browser left open by his parents. I don't have to justify my lifestyle to you or anyone else- but to assume I work for $8 an hour at McDonald's when I can obviously type a much more coherent reply then you could ever imagine is laughable.

I'll tell you what little man. Stand on my wallet. Then you can get on my level and tell me how I should run my life.
    Last edited by piazza31; 10-12-2012 at 12:48 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll tell u what, why dont i give u my address and you can come stand in front of me and try to belittle me then. As your looking up at me from my waist. See if your wallet saves you then. I dont care about your girly looking coin purse, go put it back in yur moms purse before she backs up yur bedtime up. Again go do some more deals with people and work on yur feedback instead of wasting your time talking bad about someone who is more established then you are by 3 times. Now if your man enough to type tough back it up and come see me at my door, Until then shut up, go stalk someone else's posting, and stay in school. Speaking of school dont you have it tomorrow, better take you and your bob the builder pajamas to bed little boy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll tell you what. I'll take you up on that offer. What's your address.
    Last edited by piazza31; 10-12-2012 at 12:48 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

15 Steven St
    Camden, DE 19934

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast