Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lebron James 1/1 Auto from 2003 Upper Deck Lebron James Box Set

Hey guys, I'm new here to the forums and looking to see what you think this card I have is worth. It is a Lebron James Autograph hand numbered 1/1. It came out of the 2003 Upper Deck Lebron James Box Set. This is the set that had oversized cards included. Now I know that there were supposed to be autos numbered to 23 and they were signed in black ink. The one I have is numbered 1/1 and signed in blue ink! I'm just wondering what this card would sell for considering it may be the rarest 1/1 Lebron Auto Rookies considering the size of the card and no one even knew that it existed. I have included pics of the card and the auto. Please let me know what you think! Thanks! Joe

Country
    See NONE's Items on eBay

SWEET CARD! 4-5K i would say

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See carmelo42490's Items on eBay

Well i think all the 1/1's are equally rare to one another LOL. but thats Definately a SWEET card!! put it on the bay and see what it can go for. thanx

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

WOW!

id say ALOT

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sick card man, considering how hot Lebron cards are right now, I'll say $8k-$12k

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sick card man, considering how hot Lebron cards are right now, I'll say $8k-$12k

SOLD!

lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

Nice card. I would contact one of the auction houses that deal with sports cards and memorabilia rather than just throwing it up on Ebay. They have contacts with the serious spenders, and you don't have to worry as much about being defrauded.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice card. I would contact one of the auction houses that deal with sports cards and memorabilia rather than just throwing it up on Ebay. They have contacts with the serious spenders, and you don't have to worry as much about being defrauded.

How would I go about contacting one? Do you know of any I could start with? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Congrats on pulling that man

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

I don't want to advocate one auction house over another, but Mile High and Lelands would be at the top of my list since they regularly deal with very high end collectors. I have no idea what their consignment fees are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast