Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Please Note - cjarman01 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Updated bucket! Take a look and lets trade

I recently completed some great trades and I'm looking for more! Everything in the bucket is open for trade! Looking for football or basketball autos in return!! Link is in my signature. Please lmk what you like and provide a list of what you have or a bucket link! THANKS!!
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

SCF Rewards
    Country

CMB for your P Manning auto, Doug Martin auto, Staubach auto and Gervin auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the martin auto ( too bad it wasn't before the last 4 weeks when I was looking then as well lol), the green finest, and some small interest in a few others. I'm actually looking to get rid of my basketball for football, and have some nice autos of Westbrook, Rondo,Wade, D-Will, and a few others I'd like to get rid of towards some nice football cards as that's what I'm beginning to focus on now. I also have some nice baseball autos/patches/gu I'm looking to get rid of towards football as well (my friend has a nasty collection of recent rookie autos/patches from the last few years that I'm trying to get my hands on, so I'm looking for trade bait lol). I'll post a link to my bucket but they are crappy pics from an older phone as I just started trading/collecting again. I have tons more that's not listed in my inventory or in my bucket that I'm slowly adding. lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

also check my inventory for some nice yankees stuff and other things that aren't in these pics. I only have like 20 cards in my inventory as I realized how tedious it is to put it there and then link pics......So I figured I'd just post pics, and take offers, then add them as trades go down. I took the pics on an old smart phone so they aren't that great, I was just trying to upload as many as I could without stopping as I pulled them out of my closet. I'll take better pics if interested. lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

the lebron super stars non gu, is the insert/sub-insert of the super stars set black parallel numbered to 99....card # is 2, and the one I have is serial # 2/99. I also have the bosh #'d out of /99 in my stacks some place. probably doesn't matter at all, but that lebron is the only serial #'d one out of 99 i've seen in a long time. The westbrook super sophs is on-card #'d out of /57, the monta ellis is on card /1299, the d-will is on card /99. any other questions lmk
    Last edited by ILoveCards82; 11-06-2012 at 04:10 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (781)
    Country
    See jer123pat123's Items on eBay

can use the doug martin auto cmb hope we can work something out tks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

CMB for your P Manning auto, Doug Martin auto, Staubach auto and Gervin auto

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

the lebron super stars non gu, is the insert/sub-insert of the super stars set black parallel numbered to 99....card # is 2, and the one I have is serial # 2/99. I also have the bosh #'d out of /99 in my stacks some place. probably doesn't matter at all, but that lebron is the only serial #'d one out of 99 i've seen in a long time. The westbrook super sophs is on-card #'d out of /57, the monta ellis is on card /1299, the d-will is on card /99. any other questions lmk

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

can use the doug martin auto cmb hope we can work something out tks

Didnt see anything i can use right now. Thanks for the look

SCF Rewards
    Country

CMB for the MJD auto/gu.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast