Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JSA Really?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

JSA Really?

That Mantle has to be the worst EVER.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICKEY-MANTL...item20b8d76f6c

Last edited by GUCD231; 01-16-2012 at 03:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See meandsharon11's Items on eBay

JSA has been going down hill for a while. ive seen so many authenticated pieces of theirs that got knocked by psa/dna. if you go to any shows a lot of the time they just look at a lot of things and authenticate it. litteraly eyeball sigs and say they are real because they know whats real and what isnt just by looking at it. while some this may be true, but they really dont hold many standards any more.

i wont get anything jsa now.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

I don't know.I am finding it hard to trust anyone.I own 1 autographed piece that has a PSA/DNA sticker on it.It also has an MLB sticker that authenticates all the autographs as well as the item.That's the only reason I considered purchasing it.

I thought this was kinda scary as well.

JSA has been going down hill for a while. ive seen so many authenticated pieces of theirs that got knocked by psa/dna. if you go to any shows a lot of the time they just look at a lot of things and authenticate it. litteraly eyeball sigs and say they are real because they know whats real and what isnt just by looking at it. while some this may be true, but they really dont hold many standards any more.

i wont get anything jsa now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See meandsharon11's Items on eBay

lol how do you authenticate that? i guess it all comes down to the buyer and if they really think it's authentic regardless of what sticker is on it. thats why i dont really invest in memorabilia. unless you get it yourself you cant really feel comfortable with it. im gonna take the clemens balls i have to tristar and see if they get authenticated. if they do i'll sell them off or trade them off for cards. i know those are real lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

I agree.I do put alot of faith in the MLB certification program.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Curious as to the MLB dimaggio. They only verify in person. Didn't think it was started before Joe died. Tristar won't authenticate, they aren't a 3rd party. Sig does look different but I'm sure there's a reason they passed it. EBay seller is top notch so no issues with them
    Hidden Content

I collect anything and everything Albert Pujols and am always looking to expand collection. Also looking for any signed baseball or jerseys.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

The Joe D is not MLB authenticated,just PSA/DNA.
    Curious as to the MLB dimaggio. They only verify in person. Didn't think it was started before Joe died. Tristar won't authenticate, they aren't a 3rd party. Sig does look different but I'm sure there's a reason they passed it. EBay seller is top notch so no issues with them

SCF Rewards
    Country

looks ok for a Micki Nantle
    or maybe mick was drunk ;)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Just to clarify,I am not stating and wrong doing on the part of the Ebay seller.I just think it's funny/sad that these were even considered much less passed.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

It must be real he typed this in............

Don't be fooled by the many fake autographs on Ebay. This autograph is guaranteed authentic and has been certified by JSA, the authority on autograph authentication.

JSA has been involved in too many cases I wouldn't trust them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast