Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thefiorecollection's Items on eBay

However, most of the data presented was comparing the US to underdeveloped countries. When compared to the first world, your gun violence is ridiculous. But hey, you're better than half of Africa, most of South America and most of the former USSR. Good for you!

I still stand by my comment about switzerland who had a lower murder rate than even the UK and has more guns per person than almost any in country if not the most. They also allow automatic weaponery and were what the 5th lowest murder rate by guns?

something about knowing that everyone is armed, makes oppurtunistic people think twice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you live on a planet. One in which that is inhabited by billions of people. Millions of them are mentally unstable. Get over it. They will find to kill you with or without a gun. In fact, without guns it makes it much easier to kill you. The gov't is full of crazy people. People that do not in the same reality as we do. They have no business regulating how I want to protect myself.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This is why they need to stop passing gun laws. The gov't is run a bunch of morons that are corrupt and spoiled brats. In fact that is why they want the bans anyway. Go as far to make Americans register there guns with the United Nations and you would have close to a million people locked and loaded ready to go down with a fight. This law is way out of bounds. When they even consider this kind of legislation then you know that is what they want. A civil war and a population that is more then willing to come crawling on their hands and knees to the gov't for everything, to be there saviors.

How's the sky holding up, Chicken Little?

Jeez.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I still stand by my comment about switzerland who had a lower murder rate than even the UK and has more guns per person than almost any in country if not the most. They also allow automatic weaponery and were what the 5th lowest murder rate by guns?

something about knowing that everyone is armed, makes oppurtunistic people think twice.

Yeah that's it. It's not the mindsets at all.

You're comparing a country, America, that goes to war with everyone against a country, Switzerland, that goes to war with no one. It has nothing to do with everyone being locked and loaded, it has to do with their attitude towards guns. They have the right attitude, you guys are seriously twisted.

Kind of like how your example is twisted fact.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

you live on a planet. One in which that is inhabited by billions of people. Millions of them are mentally unstable. Get over it. They will find to kill you with or without a gun. In fact, without guns it makes it much easier to kill you. The gov't is full of crazy people. People that do not in the same reality as we do. They have no business regulating how I want to protect myself.

So logically, it's also easier to defend yourself without a gun. Hmmm...

SCF Rewards
    Country

should ban hockey because its violent then :P
    and just like violence on tv / video games
    it will lead to murders

/sarcasm.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

should ban hockey because its violent then :P
    and just like violence on tv / video games
    it will lead to murders

/sarcasm.

There are armies that use giant videogames as part of training to desensitize soldiers, so there's probably something to that.

At the same time many countries who dont have your gun violence do have your games, so it's nor just entertainment, and no bans are necessary.
    But, as long as the US is what it is, you don't deserve guns. As a nation, you don't know how to use them.

*don't start on "well I do". It's not a generalization. Overall, Americans have proven themselves terrible with guns.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i take that as an insult. I served in the USMC and have seen great gun handling from civilians. I think since you like your stats, you should remove the count for illegal immigrants, criminals, and gangs account for your stats, and then run it against law abiding citizens vs gun crimes.

but ya i'm done with the thread.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Take out criminals? That would take out crime.

And you can take that as an insult all you want. I'm sure there are some amazing gun handlers there. As a nation, you suck. Sorry.

Also, I've not brought up any stats. You're the one talking about Switzerland's stats. What's that all about? The lying I mean.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 02-15-2013 at 04:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for editing your last post.

edit: removed post

don't insult entire countries please.

added to ignore

However, most of the data presented was comparing the US to underdeveloped countries. When compared to the first world, your gun violence is ridiculous. But hey, you're better than half of Africa, most of South America and most of the former USSR. Good for you!

also that thread all u did was talk stats :X
    Last edited by FioreSA; 02-15-2013 at 05:13 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast