Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Hey me too dude we have more in common than what you think.Come on why can't we be friends?Can't we just agree to disagree?

I prefer friends closer to my own maturity level.
    You gotta grow up some.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Oh come on stop being an old stick in the mud.I know you think you are superior to most on here.You make statements that we should not question because your intellect states it is fact.I mean am I in the ballpark here?If I have an opinion whether you think it is childish or not it is my opinion.Just like you have yours

I prefer friends closer to my own maturity level.
    You gotta grow up some.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I don't think I'm superior to anyone. Why you insist on lying about me to me is beyond me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am not lying to you i was making my observation about you.You think I am wrong,that's ok,you can think that.

I don't think I'm superior to anyone. Why you insist on lying about me to me is beyond me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Move back to the topic and act accordingly

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think that rapist that are found guilty after their due process should either be castrated or sentenced to death.They do a hurtful crime that ruins a person for their entire life.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No I know you're wrong. If I thought I was superior, I wouldn't be here. I'd find people to discourse with on whatever level I thought I was on.
    You pulled it right out of your rectum and you know it. The telltale sign is that you keep changing what I am. You can't even decide which of your lies to run with.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey we were told to move on to the topic.Off your soapbox now and let's get back to the discussion.

No I know you're wrong. If I thought I was superior, I wouldn't be here. I'd find people to discourse with on whatever level I thought I was on.
    You pulled it right out of your rectum and you know it. The telltale sign is that you keep changing what I am. You can't even decide which of your lies to run with.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Hey we were told to move on to the topic.Off your soapbox now and let's get back to the discussion.

Ahh, the goalpost switch. You are very transparent.

If you were really worried about the topic you would have said something about it instead of trying, once again, to make me look bad. You're terrible at this.

But back to the topic. Its been covered here several months ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well i have got 5 pm's of people that have enjoyed my banter and my views on this topic.And that is just today so i guess i will stick around

Ahh, the goalpost switch. You are very transparent.

If you were really worried about the topic you would have said something about it instead of trying, once again, to make me look bad. You're terrible at this.

But back to the topic. Its been covered here several months ago.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast