Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Hey guys, long time no talk. I made of couple of trades with hobbyfan and Crosby over the past month, and am willing to do a couple more I think. I am looking for the following teams for people I do a lot of trading with...

Bills
    Browns
    Texans
    Vikings

I am sure I could come up with lots of the following teams...

Small Lots of these teams :
    Broncos
    Cowboys
    Chargers
    Titans

Larger Lots of these teams :
    Redskins
    Bengals
    Chiefs
    Patriots
    Eagles
    Dolphins
    Falcons
    Ravens

The cards are from mixed years. From 2012 back to 2000 mostly. Not too much older than that except for a few stragglers. And that is what I would be looking for on what I have.

I talked to hobbyfan and he said it would be okay for me to post here. Anyone interested in doing any non-group trading to get rid of some of those teams I can use above? LMK. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be interested in the Titans, let me check what I have in what you might want tonight

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks Harvey. Feel free to send me a PM.

BANNED

Country

No packers?

Hey guys, long time no talk. I made of couple of trades with hobbyfan and Crosby over the past month, and am willing to do a couple more I think. I am looking for the following teams for people I do a lot of trading with...

Bills
    Browns
    Texans
    Vikings

I am sure I could come up with lots of the following teams...

Small Lots of these teams :
    Broncos
    Cowboys
    Chargers
    Titans

Larger Lots of these teams :
    Redskins
    Bengals
    Chiefs
    Patriots
    Eagles
    Dolphins
    Falcons
    Ravens

The cards are from mixed years. From 2012 back to 2000 mostly. Not too much older than that except for a few stragglers. And that is what I would be looking for on what I have.

I talked to hobbyfan and he said it would be okay for me to post here. Anyone interested in doing any non-group trading to get rid of some of those teams I can use above? LMK. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Next to nothing of Packers unfortunately. Kind of why I am not in the group. Some of the teams I don't have are taken in the group, and I would not have anything to send. If I get anything would certainly look you up.

BANNED

Country

Next to nothing of Packers unfortunately. Kind of why I am not in the group. Some of the teams I don't have are taken in the group, and I would not have anything to send. If I get anything would certainly look you up.

Sounds good, I've been part of this group and the other group for almost two yrs, never had a bills or Vikings guy so I have 1000s

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sounds good, I've been part of this group and the other group for almost two yrs, never had a bills or Vikings guy so I have 1000s

If I have any bud, it will be a small lot of stuff, and might not be worth the price of shipping honestly.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My packages for this month have shipped.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country

lots posted, still no confirmation from hippieman and UMcanes a week later

BANNED

Country

Hey guys

Sent the following today

Mlkman - late Oct package
    Ibleedbattlered - missing Oct package
    Herdfan13 - Nov package
    Abby78 - Nov Package
    Dawson 16 - Dec package
    Harvey 615 - Dec package (extra trade)

Sorry for some being late, sent a replacement package to ibleedbattlered as he never got the first one I sent.

Happy Holidays!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast