Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

is there a way to print from your inventory just players only ? for ex. if i wanted only to print all the barry bonds i have in my inventory is there a way to do that?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

is there a way to print from your inventory just players only ? for ex. if i wanted only to print all the barry bonds i have in my inventory is there a way to do that?

There is no automated function for this but in the public section of your inventory, hit the advance search.
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...search/view/3/

Enter the player name and check either PC or traders then it search. Once on the page you can select the text only tab and copy and paste it in Notepad and then you can print it. If mutiple page then just copy each page in note pad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

is this the place to report if there seems to be an error in the info?
    specifically i entered 2007 Moments & Milestones Red #132-21 (Jimmy Rollins). this card is a 1/1 but the inventory has it as /29 (that was the print run for the black cards). it seems that several of the Red cards i have looke up for this set come up as /29.
    don't wanna get short changed on my 1/1's ;)

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

is this the place to report if there seems to be an error in the info?
    specifically i entered 2007 Moments & Milestones Red #132-21 (Jimmy Rollins). this card is a 1/1 but the inventory has it as /29 (that was the print run for the black cards). it seems that several of the Red cards i have looke up for this set come up as /29.
    don't wanna get short changed on my 1/1's ;)

No you need to post in the sub-forum in this forum related to the sport the card is from. We have OPG staff in each sport that know their cards from there sport and this is where you need to post any questions or request related to cards or cardsets. Also when it's a wrong print run, please post a image of the card showing the print run to prove it. We want to make sure we are ot making mistake.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=498

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See donaldtrunk's Items on eBay

How long does it take for uploaded photos to be reflected on the inventory page? I just joined yesterday, set up an inventory, and uploaded a few photos. I do not see the photos when I view my inventory. Is there a certain amount of time before that photo becomes available, or will I see it right away? I want to make sure I am uploading properly before trying to upload a bunch more images. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See donaldtrunk's Items on eBay

##Sorry for the double post, but I have another, unrelated question. Is there away to mass delete cards from my wanted list? I added all cards of a few players, but don't like having 12,000+ cards on my want list. Is there a way to remove them all without removing them one by one?##

Nevermind on this - I guess I should have watched the tutorial all the way through. Problem solved.
    Last edited by kess; 08-06-2012 at 06:41 PM.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

How long does it take for uploaded photos to be reflected on the inventory page? I just joined yesterday, set up an inventory, and uploaded a few photos. I do not see the photos when I view my inventory. Is there a certain amount of time before that photo becomes available, or will I see it right away? I want to make sure I am uploading properly before trying to upload a bunch more images. Thanks!

It's instant so if you do not see it, that is because the upload is probably not meeting requirements or the image may be corrupted. Note on corrupted image, you will see them on your computer but for each image there is a header and footer and it part of the footer is missing for whatever reason the transfer will not work.

Here the requirements:
    Image upload requirement:
    Maximum file size: 2049 Kb (2 Mg)
    Maximum image width = 2400 pixels
    Maximum image height = 1800 pixels
    All image are resized to 1024 X 768 pixels unless they are smaller. If the upload fail check these values and try again. If you select a card from our database and we do not have it yet, we copy a sample to keep for this card in the database.
    Hint: If you upload a newer image over the older image, refresh your browser to see the new image.

##Sorry for the double post, but I have another, unrelated question. Is there away to mass delete cards from my wanted list? I added all cards of a few players, but don't like having 12,000+ cards on my want list. Is there a way to remove them all without removing them one by one?##

Nevermind on this - I guess I should have watched the tutorial all the way through. Problem solved.

I guess you found how to delete them

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steelbearcards's Items on eBay

Is there a way to have just a trader list or say have a function that will automatically take your doubles and put them on your trader list? I know some collectors keep more than one card for whatever reason, but I think this might a good function to have.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

There is nothing coded on that end but you can always sort PC per quantity so bigger quantity list first and then set them as PC. But nothing is coded yet for this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kingum's Items on eBay

Lets say I have many commons from a set that I want to enter. Is there a faster way to enter them without having to click and add each card individually? I noticed that if I add the entire set, them go back and adjust the quantities to zero for the cards. Can't you add check boxes next to everything and then I can check and add quantity to many line items, then add them to by inventory/want-list/traders all at once?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast