Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank "God" I didn't watch this....waste of time no doubt.

LOL @ the GOP supporters though, they're so desperate for anything to go badly for Obama...like a dog begging for a bone.

Goodness, I can't wait for this to be over, I'm sick and tired of it!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I still can't believe anyone watched it. The thing I don't understand is why Bidden, the VP candidate is debating Ryan, the Presidential candidate...the real Presidential candidate I mean, not the Mormon dude Republicans say is their candidate.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Fox spent a good 30 minutes on Biden's smirks and limited time on actual content, and then called it a draw. To me that indicates a Biden victory.

As though the debates actually mean anything.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Biden clearly won that debate. Gotta laugh at the GOP supporters. First, criticizing Obama for not challenging Romney; now they criticize Biden for challenging Ryan too much. Biden shot Ryan down constantly. He proved Romney and Ryan are all talk about foreign policy and nothing more. He proved Ryan was a hypocrite concerning the stimulus. He proved that Romney and Ryan are a serious threat to the abortion rights issue. He proved the Ryan/Romney medicare plan is disastrous.

If the best criticism of Biden is his smile and condescending attitude, I can live with that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

I agree that Biden won the debate, but I just wanted to reach through my TV and choke him. Biden is as smug as it gets. He's smart, no doubt. But so is Paul Ryan, and I give Ryan props for not just punching Biden in the face.

By the way, before you ask, I am allowed to be a Democrat and not like Joe Biden.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Watched it and find it hard to say either won anything, much less Biden.

but it was obvious they are holding onto their plan to make it look like romney and ryan are liars, that is why the smiling and laughing took place. he was trying to undermine ryan and make it appear he was an idiot, when in reality it shows biden has no skills as a debater or talker.

this was my last hope to figure out who i will vote for, and it didn't help one bit. it was the worst debate ever, i have seen better highschool debates.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Watched it and find it hard to say either won anything, much less Biden.

but it was obvious they are holding onto their plan to make it look like romney and ryan are liars, that is why the smiling and laughing took place. he was trying to undermine ryan and make it appear he was an idiot, when in reality it shows biden has no skills as a debater or talker.

this was my last hope to figure out who i will vote for, and it didn't help one bit. it was the worst debate ever, i have seen better highschool debates.

Really? No skills. That is too funny. Biden is one of the best debater around. Even the GOP admits to that. You are trying way too hard to discredit him. I guess that shows how you really feel about what happened last night. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

really? so you watched it?

did you see the exchange about tax cuts? if i had to declare a winner, this exchange would prove ryan won.

if so, how can you say biden knows how to debate? and who cares what the GOP says? you, when it is conveinent?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Really? No skills. That is too funny. Biden is one of the best debater around. Even the GOP admits to that. You are trying way too hard to discredit him. I guess that shows how you really feel about what happened last night. lol

Biden is a good debater, but I guarantee he turned people off with his behavior last night.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

One side to focussed on who smiled less annoyingly says Biden lost.
    The other side focused on issues says he won.

Hmmmmm

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast