Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice pick ups! Love the Bundy!

Thanks man. So stoked to add him to my collection.

One return today:

BJ Surhoff 3/3 c/o home in 6 days
    Super fast turnaround. Always loved watching this guy play. His intensity was off the charts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally had the type of big return day I've been waiting for with 7 TTMs coming in.

Basil McRae 1/1 c/o business in 15 days
    Nice return from the retired enforcer who is 24th all-time in penalty minutes.

Kevin Klein 1/1 c/o Predators in 27 days
    Great return from the Nashville d-man. Over the past few seasons he's become a fixture on their blueline and has put up solid numbers.

Louis Leblanc 1/1 c/o Hamilton Bulldogs in 91 days
    Great return from the Canadiens' 2009 1st round pick. Kinda surprised he's been down in the AHL all season as he has great speed and seemed to be a solid contributor on the bottom 6 in Montreal last season.

Robert Mayer 1/1 c/o Hamilton Bulldogs in 81 days
    Nice success from the Canadiens' goaltending prospect. He set career highs across the board in the AHL last season and seems to have finally acclimated to the pros, though he has still struggled at times.

Gabriel Dumont 1/1 c/o Hamilton Bulldogs in 19 days
    Nice return from another Habs' prospect. Dumont put up prolific numbers in his last year in the QMJHL but is regarded more as a defensive forward. However, he's been doing great offensively in the AHL this season with 15 goals and 15 assists through 45 games, both career highs in less games.

Nathan MacKinnon 1/1 c/o Halifax Mooseheads in 71 days
    Awesome return from one of the top prospects going into the 2013 NHL Draft. So glad to get this one as it completes my trifecta of the 3 top North American prospects (MacKinnon, Drouin, Seth Jones).

Tom Wilson 1/1 c/o Plymouth Whalers in 26 days
    Great return from one of the Capitals' first round picks (16th overall) in 2012. He's the type of big power forward the Caps could really use, especially if his offense continues to develop.

Also picked these up recently:

Valterri Filppula

Scott Mellanby

Zach McAllister

SCF Rewards
    Country

One return today from another NHL prospect:

Ryan Murray 1/1 c/o Everett Silvertips in 113 days
    Awesome return from the 2nd pick of the 2012 NHL Draft and top prospect for the Blue Jackets. Not the greatest sig but I'm just glad to add him to my collection because he's gonna be a stud in Columbus very soon. Shame he's out for 6 months with an injury but I guess it gave him a chance to catch up on his mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couple of hockey returns to close out the week:

Dmitry Kulikov 2/2 c/o Panthers in 24 days
    Great successes from the young Florida blueliner. He was the 14th overall pick in 2009 and just keeps improving his game. He has bested his career-high point total each of his 3 years in the league.

Craig Hartsburg 1/1 c/o Blue Jackets in 22 days
    Nice return from the former North Stars' defenseman and captain and current associate coach with the Columbus Blue Jackets. He was a damn good player but unfortunately had his career shortened by injuries after only 10 seasons.

Also picked this card up for cheap, former enforcer Stu "The Grim Reaper" Grimson

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice murray! love it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice murray! love it!

Thanks. I've been doing really well with the prospects this year. Hockey players are by far the best signers of any sport in my opinion.

Now, this is rare for me but I had a couple of in-person successes today. I'm a diehard Devils fan and season ticket holder but I never seem to get any autos from the team as they're awful TTM. Well today they had a signing legitimately 5 minutes from my house with a couple of players so I had to go check it out and had a great time. Only took about an hour as well. Gotta love when a new local bar takes the initiative with this kinda stuff and I can't wait to go back for future signings as it seems there's gonna be one a month from now on.

Anton Volchenkov 8x10

Stephen Gionta 8x10

Also got a picture with both guys:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah hockey players are great TTM. I was wondering -since i have a Boston Bruins stanley cup champs card signed by seguin, kelly and boychuk and i'd love to get peverley to sign it too- if you've ever gotten him TTM?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldn't risk it. He used to be automatic with the Thrashers, but I've only seen him sign once or twice since going to Boston and both took a long time. Not worth the chance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What set is that McAllister from? I've never seen it before, but now I have to have one for my collection of his!

SCF Rewards
    Country

2012 Panini Signature Series. Numbered to 299 I believe.

Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269 ... LastLast