Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Well they have so rightful earned that blame jay!

so get ready for an tax increase at lest 2 grans next year....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

the dems are not willing to make a deal and want it to appear to be the republicans fault

I think you're right and wrong. I think Dems want to make a deal, they just want THEIR deal. Why don't the Democrats give up the estate tax? Why don't they at least try to presently address a few things in SS, Medicare, etc. instead of saying "Oh well we'll tell you what we want to cut later". That just doesn't hold water.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

the dems are not willing to make a deal and want it to appear to be the republicans fault

So Republicans have blocked everything possible for four years and suddenly it's the Dems who won't deal. Compromise doesn't mean one side capitulates and the other gets everything they want, you know.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

So Republicans have blocked everything possible for four years and suddenly it's the Dems who won't deal. Compromise doesn't mean one side capitulates and the other gets everything they want, you know.

Ironic post of the day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

taxman, agreed!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Ironic post of the day.

I think you blew by me on this one.
    But no, you're right. Demanding social programs be cut and the military left untouched is good compromise. You get what you want and no one else does. Win win!

For you...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

I think you blew by me on this one.
    But no, you're right. Demanding social programs be cut and the military left untouched is good compromise. You get what you want and no one else does. Win win!

For you...

Dems have been demanding Reps concede on all fronts for four years. Failure to do so is labeled obstructionist.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Dems have been demanding Reps concede on all fronts for four years. Failure to do so is labeled obstructionist.

Absolutely!

But you say it is because of the Democrats demands...That is only half the story and you know that. The GOP in the house has/is refusing to let any bill from the Senate be openly debated on the floor...Cantor and Boehner have earned that title! That is all they have done for 2 years. trying to paint it any other way is just BS! Plain and simple

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Democrats have offered deals and the tea baggers walk away...
    they keep on insisting more and more
    really? Who is not willing to deal?

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is nonsense!!!

The President WON not the freaking GOP!

Most Americans want to implement a Tax Hike on the Rich......it's NOT EVEN A TAX HIKE!

It's simply allowing the Bush Tax cuts to expire on the top 2%.

That is NOT unreasonable.

And Obama SHOULD NOT BACK DOWN!

Fight this all the way.....and if no deal is reached.....FINE....the tax cuts expire for everyone, that's fine by me too!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast