Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 Boxes of SeReal KHL Gold Collection With 1 Massive Hit! Scan Heavy!

Hi Everyone. I went KHL Crazy after a place I know over in North America had this stuff stocked. I got 3 boxes over several days. All the Inserts, Rookies and Anniversary cards are scanned into my bucket but I will only list the names and the card # for them here as its a lot of cards to list. All Jersey Cards, Auto & Etched Autos I will show scans for. Scroll to the Bottom is your just interested in the Big hit & a nice one it is.

KHL Rookies /299
    Kirill Dyakov Rookie *2 #ROK-036
    Nikita Nesterov Rookie #ROK-034
    Roman Lyubimov Rookie #ROK-023
    Alexander Khokhlachyov Rookie #ROK-022
    Nikita Trymkin Rookie #ROK-025
    Tomas Mikus Rookie #ROK-012
    Sergei Shumakov Rookie #ROK-50
    Albert Yarullin 12-13 Rookie #ROK-027
    Igor Ozhiganov Rookie #ROK-041
    Alexei Kruchinin Rookie #ROK-018
    Yefim Gurkin Rookie #ROK-048
    Ivan Yatsenko Rookie #ROK-037

KHL Without Borders
    Mats Zuccarello #WB1-038
    Jonas Enlund #WB1-050 *2
    Jakub Petruzalek #WB1-006
    Karri Ramo #WB1-042
    Lubos Bartecko #WB1-016
    Branko Radivojevic #WB1-030
    Topi Jaakola #WB1-044
    Sergei Demagin #WB1-041
    Jarkko Immonen #WB1-035
    Dominik Granak #WB1-003
    Sergei Demagin #WB1-041
    Lukas kaspar #WB1-011
    Petr Caslava #WB1-029

5th Anniversary
    Edgars Masalskis #G5S-039
    Vadim Tarasov G5S-047
    Alexander Yeryomenko G5S-003
    Stanislav Galimov G5S-014
    Ilya Ezhov #G5S-013
    Semyon Varlamov #G5S-018
    Teemu Lassila #G5S-044
    Jeff Glass #G5S-050
    Mikael Tellqvist #G5S-005
    Emil Garipov #G5S-031
    Vitaly Kolesnik#G5S-019
    Alexander Lazushin #G5S-045

Etched Autos. I like these kinda wish that UD or Panini would pick these up. I know they are not really autos but they are nice looking.

Autographs:

Jersey

And this insane beauty of a card!
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Wait for it!
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Its gone thou sold it yesterday on EBAY for Best Offer to a collector in Russia. It went for lets just say an insane amount I did not expect to get the amount I did but I am happy with it. Paid for the boxes and then some & I still have all the other cards to sell off so I would saw I am going to pretty much triple what I paid for the boxes easy more if I hold on and don't rush the sales.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 1965Belvedere2's Items on eBay

very cool Malkin card.i wonder if he signed all of the letters of the nameplate,or just the one you have?great job on the pulls!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (38)
    Country
    See golgo*13's Items on eBay

Congratulations on that MONSTER hit, just saw what it went for, holy smokes. There must be some die hard Russian collectors, even the nameplates of KHL players Ive never heard of have gone for some serious coin. I picked up a few Pavel from this set and I have to say the cards a very sharp. The product is refreshing to say the least.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congratulations on that MONSTER hit, just saw what it went for, holy smokes. There must be some die hard Russian collectors, even the nameplates of KHL players Ive never heard of have gone for some serious coin. I picked up a few Pavel from this set and I have to say the cards a very sharp. The product is refreshing to say the least.

Yeah I know it was crazy. The card is not even in a pack its just in the blue sleeve randomly placed inside the box with the other packs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

very cool Malkin card.i wonder if he signed all of the letters of the nameplate,or just the one you have?great job on the pulls!

I am not sure if he signed both sides of the card for all his cards but I did see a few other players with only one signature on it. Which leads me to believe that they sometimes signed both sides which might make the dual autos more valuable then the single autos which could explain why I got so much for it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See crashmash's Items on eBay

Sweet cards!
    Intrested in Kronwall jersey and Engvist auto. If you want to trade/sell them, send a PM :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet cards!
    Intrested in Kronwall jersey and Engvist auto. If you want to trade/sell them, send a PM :)

PM on its way

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Those are some pretty neat cards, I must say. I like that I recognize most of those names too. That Malkin is just great.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

I thought one of the many autos you pulled were the monster hits... this product is great!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW! That Malkin is one of the best cards I've seen pulled in a while here on SCF. Amazing pull! I really like the design as well.

-Ethan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast