Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Got this one back today at my parents house. 8 years ago I sent this!

Shawn Bradley c/o Dallas Mavericks. 3,137 days! Had sent 3 items, he sent back one card signed. Had the extra postage on the envelope. I think this is the oldest one I've ever gotten!

BANNED

Country

love getting ones back that I thought were goners.

SCF Rewards
    Country

love getting ones back that I thought were goners.

Yeah it's nice. But still plenty that are long gone. And that was the results of mailing alot before the postage change many years ago. Back in 2004 was one and I sent alot to Spring Training, either lost or nobody wanted to pay postage.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another old one in.
    Peter Bondra c/o Chicago Blackhawks
    2130 days. Signed 2 cards. Smudged though. I'd imagine they forwarded it to him? I sent this back in 2007. Came back with a 37 cent stamp. Ha what is postage these days like 5 cents more? Also wrote on SASE "Do not send back"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mikhail Shtalenkov c/o Harvey 06 list. 2389 days. Signed 4 items.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Forgot to throw this one up. Been limited on what I do. Been doing a request or 2 here and there.

Jean-Guy Trudel c/o Peoria(SPHL) 1 card signed-more of a scribble than a signature. Also 2 index. 71 days

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Forgot to throw this one up. Been limited on what I do. Been doing a request or 2 here and there.

Jean-Guy Trudel c/o Peoria(SPHL) 1 card signed-more of a scribble than a signature. Also 2 index. 71 days

71 days must feel like only yesterday for you with those amazingly long waits that you posted for the last few! Congrats on getting something in less than three months! Hopefully the mail keeps coming in for you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

71 days must feel like only yesterday for you with those amazingly long waits that you posted for the last few! Congrats on getting something in less than three months! Hopefully the mail keeps coming in for you!

Yeah I haven't been doing it much at all. I used to send stacks out at a time, but now that's pricey. I think my first request ever was back in 2003, so I've been doing it awhile.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went out for first time in a while to do some IP stuff. Did the AHL Providence Bruins. 12 successes. Thankfully some other guys there to help me or else I would have been clueless. They were OK with asking guys who they are, I feel dumb if I was to have to ask.

Anyhow got these guys
    Malcom Subban-told us next time had to be in black sharpie
    Ryan Spooner-was refusing to sign anything Bruins which is odd, he did personalize a phot for a guy, signed a H&P card for me
    Nick Johnson x3
    Tyler Randell
    Zach Trotman
    Bobby Robins
    Mike Moore x2
    Tommy Cross
    Seth Griffith

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567